Grand Festival finals to take place mid-May: Hikari, Nozomi to battle in the final ro

Thread: Grand Festival finals to take place mid-May: Hikari, Nozomi to battle in the final ro

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Grand Festival finals to take place mid-May: Hikari, Nozomi to battle in the final ro

Grand Festival finals to take place mid-May: Hikari, Nozomi to battle in the final round

TV Japan revealed the last two episodes of the Sinnoh Grand Festival arc. The 176th episode titled Semi-Final! Which One is Heading to the Final!? will air May 13 on TV Tokyo. The next episode, Final! Hikari VS Nozomi!!, will be the 177th episode and is set to air May 20 on TV Tokyo.

Read more on Bulbanews

Registered User The Fighting Misty's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Grand Festival finals to take place mid-May: Hikari, Nozomi to battle in the fina

Well this proves to me Dawn is leaving after DP ends. Getting into the finals of the Grand Festival with your main rival? It's all set-up for Dawn to win and then retire with her mother.

You just got PK'd PK I'm BAAACK~'s Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Grand Festival finals to take place mid-May: Hikari, Nozomi to battle in the fina

Quote Originally Posted by Scott85 View Post
    Well this proves to me Dawn is leaving after DP ends. Getting into the finals of the Grand Festival with your main rival? It's all set-up for Dawn to win and then retire with her mother.
    She could retire, or continue traveling instead of retiring at ten... Honestly, who would rather live that life so soon? She'll probably win, then still travel around. You know, as a top coordinator like wallace does!
    *CURRENTLY* why do you wanna know wot im currtly doing? SLAKTER!

Also, be sure to check out my new little one shot! Rated G and made for winter (called: "Winter with Friends")
    http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f227/

You can also check out the sign-ups to my RPG... Please?
    http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f425/bmgf-secret-santa-90989/

Keep Moving Forward MasterKenobi's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I highly doubt that Dawn will retire. They could continue on with her and take her into the Generation V series as it is always a possibility.

I just hope they don't copy the same thing that they did with May and send her of to a different region. She is one of the best supporting characters so far, at least I think.

Done by the amazing Blazaking! ^^