Global Nintendo 3DS price drop announced: New "Ambassadors" program introduced for ..
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Global Nintendo 3DS price drop announced: New "Ambassadors" program introduced for ..

Default Global Nintendo 3DS price drop announced: New "Ambassadors" program introduced for ..

Global Nintendo 3DS price drop announced: New "Ambassadors" program introduced for ...

Nintendo announced today a worldwide price drop for the Nintendo 3DS. The reduction in price will be effective starting August 11 or 12 depending on region. With these changes, gamers can look to save around $100 on a new console.

Read more on Bulbanews

In glorious technicolor The Outrage's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Global Nintendo 3DS price drop announced: New "Ambassadors" program introduced fo

I don't know why they always only say United States

NINTENDO 3DS PRICE DROPS TO $169.99, AS GREAT VALUE AND NEW 3D GAMES COME TOGETHER at Nintendo :: What's New

Even in that article, they originally said "United States" rather than North America, which made me wonder if Nintendo was trolling Canada by having that article in their Canadian site.

Default Re: Global Nintendo 3DS price drop announced: New "Ambassadors" program introduced fo

Well I can say one thing: having no patience to get a 3DS is truly the ultimate benefit. Especially the exclusive stuff.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Psystrike View Post
    I don't know why they always only say United States

NINTENDO 3DS PRICE DROPS TO $169.99, AS GREAT VALUE AND NEW 3D GAMES COME TOGETHER at Nintendo :: What's New

Even in that article, they originally said "United States" rather than North America, which made me wonder if Nintendo was trolling Canada by having that article in their Canadian site.
    Man, this price drop BETTER include Canada.

And really, I'm not surprised that they would mention "United States" rather than North America. Seems to be a common habit for most companies in the states.

Theme set by Caprizant | Fan of Generation I.

In glorious technicolor The Outrage's Avatar
    Blog Entries

That article was pulled from the Canadian site which now uses "North America" (though I always wonder what that means for Mexico). Besides, unless they don't want to sell any consoles in Canada since people could import or o shopping south of the border, the price will drop.

Blog Entries

thank god I got a 3DS before the price drop we get the best benifits lol... I say it will include Canada people always forget Canada... but wow it's chee[er then the DSi now.. watch the sales are going to explode now.

We're very concerned. Bittersweet's Avatar

So is the price drop and free games count worldwide? I live in Australia and I want those free games too!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bttsstewart View Post
    So is the price drop and free games count worldwide? I live in Australia and I want those free games too!
    Ionly the people who got the 3DS before the Price drop (which I did lol) get's the free games... I knw they were going to do that. I'm sure it's going to sell a hell of a lot more now tgat it isn't as ungodly expensive

It must be really nice to have $250 to just drop on a game system... you rich people don't have to worry about this part:

By the end of 2011, Nintendo will provide Ambassadors with 10 Game Boy Advance Virtual Console games. These include games like Yoshi's Island™: Super Mario™ Advance 3, Mario Kart™: Super Circuit, Metroid™ Fusion, WarioWare™, Inc.: Mega Microgame$ and Mario vs. Donkey Kong™. These games will be available exclusively to Ambassadors, and Nintendo currently has no plans to make these 10 games available to the general public on the Nintendo 3DS in the future.
    Those had better get lots and lots of demand for the general public!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by shiney mew View Post
    It must be really nice to have $250 to just drop on a game system... you rich people don't have to worry about this part:

I'm not rich lol... I bought mine while I was in AIT and it's worth it the PokeDex 3D is awesome!

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by shiney mew View Post

I have one, and we're not rich. And I feel sorry for the people that have to wait till August 11th to buy a 3DS, because that means you miss out on free versions of Super Mario Bros., Donkey Kong Jr., Balloon Fight, Ice Climber, The Legend of Zelda, and 5 more NES games on Sep 1, and you won't get free versions of GBA games such as Yoshi's Island and Super Mario Advance 3. We're practically drooling.

We're very concerned. Bittersweet's Avatar

Hey, people who got the 3DS at launch aren't rich. Not technically. We just have a lot of shit and money that we don't need that we refuse to share with other people.... or in my case I have a job.
    Incidentally, this same announcement has been made on the Australian Nintendo site too. :)
    Last edited by Bittersweet; 29th July 2011 at 02:39 AM.

needs a new avatar Shiny Staraptor's Avatar
    Blog Entries

:D

I'm glad I got this so early. Cannot believe they did not include a Pokémon game for the GBA list though. Oh well. I wonder if my 3DS and SD card combined will be able to fit every game I want.
    Quote Originally Posted by Neoflare
    star i have your eevee
    Quote Originally Posted by Light Yagami
    IF YOU EVER WANT TO SEE IT AGAIN, COME TO ... AVENUE
    Y Friend Code: 2578-3150-3027

Blog Entries
    Follow Noivern On Twitter

There are still 10 more unannounced games, I believe. I wonder what are they? Perhaps more first party stuff, I'd wager.
    Hey, it's Noivern here. I like Noivern a lot. I like Katy Perry. I want a Hydreigon plushie. Also, I'm a total PC geek.
    Links

Blog Entries

Follow jda95 on Tumblr

This is win win for me: My brother already has one, so we'll get all of the Virtual Console games, and I can buy one for myself soon! :D

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast