Global Link Spring 2012 Japan Cup C-Gear Skins revealed: The Musketeer Trio; Cobalion

Thread: Global Link Spring 2012 Japan Cup C-Gear Skins revealed: The Musketeer Trio; Cobalion

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Global Link Spring 2012 Japan Cup C-Gear Skins revealed: The Musketeer Trio; Cobalion

Global Link Spring 2012 Japan Cup C-Gear Skins revealed: The Musketeer Trio; Cobalion, ...

Three C-Gear Skins representing the musketeers Cobalion, Terrakion and Virizion have been revealed to be released in conjunction with the Pokémon Global Link Spring 2012 Cup.

Read more on Bulbanews
    Last edited by Kogoro; 16th April 2012 at 03:11 PM.

Default Re: Global Link Spring 2012 Japan Cup C-Gear Skins revealed: The Musketeer Trio; Coba

While the skin does look nice, I think I'll just stick with my good old vinciti skin.

...now if only they made a Mew Skin....

Default Re: Global Link Spring 2012 Japan Cup C-Gear Skins revealed: The Musketeer Trio; Coba

Quote Originally Posted by BurningSoul20X View Post
    While the skin does look nice, I think I'll just stick with my good old vinciti skin.

...now if only they made a Mew Skin....
    A Mew C-Gear skin would be awesome! These Spring 2012 Cup ones are nice too. They'll still probably be released in the US. They'll just remove the Spring 2012 Cup from them. Just like what they did with the Audino C-Gear skin.
    #PokemonXY 3DS XLs launch September 27th! :D

I poke your snoot UnovaCastaway's Avatar
    Blog Entries

PLEASE release these internationally sometime! I would use one of them.