Global Link offline for three weeks: Service expected to resume before B2W2 release

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By SnorlaxMonster
  • 1 Post By SnorlaxMonster

Thread: Global Link offline for three weeks: Service expected to resume before B2W2 release

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Global Link offline for three weeks: Service expected to resume before B2W2 release

Global Link offline for three weeks: Service expected to resume before B2W2 release

The Pokémon Global Link will be unavailable until June 21. A new Dream World area will be made accessible on June 23.

Read more on Bulbanews
    Last edited by SnorlaxMonster; 6th June 2012 at 06:46 AM.

Jacen the Robot Floatzel Robo-Floatzel's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Robo-Floatzel On Twitter
    Visit Robo-Floatzel's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Global Link offline for three weeks: Service expected to resume before BW2 releas

Well. without the Global link, we cannot do online battles or trade Pokemon online either, let alone the Dream World

So, for the next three weeks, we're going to have to improvise with non-Pokemon games such as Minecraft
    Avatar made by MelNathea on DeviantART
    SEA WEASELS: The group for Buizel and Floatzel fans!

CLICK MY ROBOT POKEMON ARMY OR ELSE!!!!!!
    My DA account

Welcome to the New Age... yourlilemogirl's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow yourlilemogirl On Twitter
    Visit yourlilemogirl's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Global Link offline for three weeks: Service expected to resume before BW2 releas

Quote Originally Posted by Robo-Floatzel View Post
    Well. without the Global link, we cannot do online battles or trade Pokemon online either, let alone the Dream World

So, for the next three weeks, we're going to have to improvise with non-Pokemon games such as Minecraft
    uhm, you can still trade and battle in unrated mode :T

Click to see my Trade Want/Offering Thread(:

Magical Girl Shiny Celebi's Avatar Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Shiny Celebi On Twitter
    Follow Shiny Celebi on Tumblr

Default Re: Global Link offline for three weeks: Service expected to resume before B2W2 relea

Are we really losing all of our berries and will our house stay the same, Ive been reading we lose the berries, which I dont like because I grew a lot of EV reducing berries. I managed to send about 40 of each kind back, but I really would like all of them.

Welcome to the New Age... yourlilemogirl's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow yourlilemogirl On Twitter
    Visit yourlilemogirl's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Global Link offline for three weeks: Service expected to resume before B2W2 relea

Quote Originally Posted by PkmnSilver View Post
    Are we really losing all of our berries and will our house stay the same, Ive been reading we lose the berries, which I dont like because I grew a lot of EV reducing berries. I managed to send about 40 of each kind back, but I really would like all of them.
    It only takes away berries until you're left with one of each you have in your bag. Though im not sure about particulars as far as if:
    *does it count you not taking all of your berries as not using them?
    *are you ok to take all of your berries and put them on your share shelf then put them back in your bag?
    **if you take your items out of your bag and put them on your shelf, then go to someone else's shelf and trade for an item you already own, the DW will let you take it as what's on your shelf isn't counted against what you own
    *do you have to "run out" of that berry for the counter to be reset? (like planting all of your berries)

But i guess we'll find out soon enough.

Click to see my Trade Want/Offering Thread(:

A real monstrosity SnorlaxMonster's Avatar Bulbanews Board of editorsBulbapedia StaffArchives Advisor
    Blog Entries
    Follow SnorlaxMonster On Twitter
    Visit SnorlaxMonster's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by yourlilemogirl View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by PkmnSilver View Post
    It only takes away berries until you're left with one of each you have in your bag. Though im not sure about particulars as far as if:
    *does it count you not taking all of your berries as not using them?
    *are you ok to take all of your berries and put them on your share shelf then put them back in your bag?
    **if you take your items out of your bag and put them on your shelf, then go to someone else's shelf and trade for an item you already own, the DW will let you take it as what's on your shelf isn't counted against what you own
    *do you have to "run out" of that berry for the counter to be reset? (like planting all of your berries)

But i guess we'll find out soon enough.
    Based on this, it only takes Berries if you haven't logged into the Global Link for 100 or more days and will only consume those in the Treasure Chest. So the counter would reset as soon as you log in.

Blog Entries

Well I just hope they haven't started the counter yet :/

Growing those berries are a pain.

A real monstrosity SnorlaxMonster's Avatar Bulbanews Board of editorsBulbapedia StaffArchives Advisor
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Outrage View Post
    Well I just hope they haven't started the counter yet :/

Growing those berries are a pain.
    It started May 1, so you have until August 9 to log in before it starts eating your Berries if you haven't done so already.

Blog Entries

It's up and running again
    Is there anything worse than being all alone in the night?

Yes... being all alone in a crowd.

My life is forbidden Serenity's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook
    Follow Serenity on Tumblr Visit Serenity's Youtube Channel

It's up and going again. I just went to look myself. I'm really amazed with it.

Who am I? Joshawott's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries
    Follow Joshawott On Twitter
    Follow Joshawott on Tumblr Visit Joshawott's Youtube Channel

I've heard Kyurem, Thundurus, Tornadus and Landorus can't be tucked in to the Dream World. Is that true?

My life is forbidden Serenity's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook
    Follow Serenity on Tumblr Visit Serenity's Youtube Channel

I don't think that's true. I'm pretty sure I've seen Thundurus in DW before. I think I've put Kyurem in as well.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gym Leader Janine View Post
    I've heard Kyurem, Thundurus, Tornadus and Landorus can't be tucked in to the Dream World. Is that true?
    It won't let me tuck Kyurem; I don't currently have the kami trio on-hand to try out, but chances are that it applies to them too.

Blog Entries

Why is Fennel being annoying and still tutoring me? I heard you yesterday Fennel.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Outrage View Post
    Why is Fennel being annoying and still tutoring me? I heard you yesterday Fennel.
    It's cookie-based, so if you changed computer or cleared you cookies she'll guide you again.

LinkBacks (?)