German title of sixteenth movie revealed: 'Genesect and The Legend Awakened' to air i

Thread: German title of sixteenth movie revealed: 'Genesect and The Legend Awakened' to air i

Default German title of sixteenth movie revealed: 'Genesect and The Legend Awakened' to air i

German title of sixteenth movie revealed: 'Genesect and The Legend Awakened' to air in Germany ...

The German title of the sixteenth Pokémon movie has been revealed to be Genesect and The Legend Awakened. This movie will air on the German TV station ProSieben MAXX on Oct. 19, 2013.

Read more on Bulbanews

Default Re: German title of sixteenth movie revealed: 'Genesect and The Legend Awakened' to a

At this rate the movie will premiere in Malagasy before it gets announced for the U.S.
    Unlike Sarah Natochenny, our current voice actor for Ash is not a sound-alike. The character's personality has also severely changed due to the voice actor switch.
    Please sign on "FIRMAR", and help us make Ash Ketchum's voice actor return! We Latin American fans would really appreciate it!
    Edit: We've reached the goal of 10000: Gabriel Ramos is currently planning his return! Thank you everyone!