Genesect revealed by sixteenth movie teaser: To appear in sixteenth movie in 2013

Thread: Genesect revealed by sixteenth movie teaser: To appear in sixteenth movie in 2013

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Genesect revealed by sixteenth movie teaser: To appear in sixteenth movie in 2013

Genesect revealed by sixteenth movie teaser: To appear in sixteenth movie in 2013

A teaser for the sixteenth movie that aired at the end of the fifteenth movie has revealed Genesect, which will be appearing in the movie, and announced that the movie will be coming out in 2013.

Read more on Bulbanews

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Genesect revealed by sixteenth movie teaser: To appear in sixteenth movie in 2013

Be prepared, for Dennis will be invading our Pokemans for next year.

That aside, can't wait for the Genesect distribution and the upcoming trailer.

Default Re: Genesect revealed by sixteenth movie teaser: To appear in sixteenth movie in 2013

Is he going to be the merciless robotic bug that he is in the game? Maybe i'll watch...

Credit to Blue Dragon for the userbar
    Click to help my dragons hatch

Hyper Satellite Cannon! Bishie Karis-chan's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Visit Bishie Karis-chan's Youtube Channel

YYYYYYES! Finally! I've been waiting for this announcement for months! I'm totally gonna watch it.

I've been looking forward to this since B&W came out. Hopefully they'll release Keldeo and Meloetta here in the US beforehand so I can finally complete my Unova Dex.

Painting the night sky... Neon Borealis's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Neon Borealis on Tumblr

So, Genesect is finally getting released.

Can't wait to actually having him in my pokédex. I'ts a legendary that will be used on a daily basis.

Winner of: Professor Layton Mafia, Warrior Cats Mafia, Kid Icarus Mafia, Star Wars Mafia,Legendary pokémon mafia, Make a Mafia, Smash Bros Mafia, Phoenix wright: Justice for all mafia and Eeveelution mafia
    Other games won: Vigilantes, Trauma Center: Virus attack

Magical Girl Shiny Celebi's Avatar Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Shiny Celebi On Twitter
    Follow Shiny Celebi on Tumblr

Genesect is pretty cool. I didnt think it would get revealed tis early but I cant complain. I cant wait to try using it in game.

LinkBacks (?)