Genesect and the Legend Awakened to premiere in Philippine theaters: Mewtwo to be dis

Thread: Genesect and the Legend Awakened to premiere in Philippine theaters: Mewtwo to be dis

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Genesect and the Legend Awakened to premiere in Philippine theaters: Mewtwo to be dis

Genesect and the Legend Awakened to premiere in Philippine theaters: Mewtwo to be distributed ...

Genesect and the Legend Awakened will premiere in Philippine theaters on Nov. 13, 2013. The Pikachu short Eevee & Friends will also air along with the movie. In addition, Mewtwo will be distributed on Nov. 16 and 17, 2013 at the SM Megamall in Manila.

Read more on Bulbanews

ロケット団よ永遠 Dogasu's Avatar Retired Staff
    Blog Entries
    Follow Dogasu On Twitter

Default Re: Genesect and the Legend Awakened to premiere in Philippine theaters: Mewtwo to be

Well, that was unfortunate timing.
    Webmaster of Dogasu's Backpack. Last updated on April 14th, 2014

| My DVD Collection | My Video Game Collection |
    These lists were last updated on January 3rd, 2012

Default Re: Genesect and the Legend Awakened to premiere in Philippine theaters: Mewtwo to be

Still have my hopes high that both Mewtwo and Red Genesect will be distributed in the US, too.
    #PokemonXY 3DS XLs launch September 27th! :D

Bad timing indeed. I don't think many people, if any, will be attending this after that typhoon.

Surgeon of Death 捷克羅姆's Avatar Bulbanews WriterBulbapedia Staff
    Blog Entries
    Follow 捷克羅姆 On Twitter
    Follow 捷克羅姆 on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Meowstic View Post
    Bad timing indeed. I don't think many people, if any, will be attending this after that typhoon.
    I wouldn't worry about that. Manila wasn't affected by the typhoon.

I think that the movie should be free for all of the families affected by the storm. Might a nice thing to help them get their minds off of everything.

Manila was not affected by the storm at all. Anyone know if there is anything special about this Mewtwo?

We were barely affected by the storm. Anything special about this mewtwo?

Quote Originally Posted by dragonace View Post
    I think that the movie should be free for all of the families affected by the storm. Might a nice thing to help them get their minds off of everything.
    It would be nice, but I can't see this happening since it would end up costing TPCi.

I think this is the same Mewtwo given on Japanese theater.

OT: Pヒルズ
    ID: 06153
    Ability: Unnerve
    Hold Item:

Custap Berry