Genesect event confirmed for Australia: Genesect available starting October 11

Thread: Genesect event confirmed for Australia: Genesect available starting October 11

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Genesect event confirmed for Australia: Genesect available starting October 11

Genesect event confirmed for Australia: Genesect available starting October 11

The Genesect distribution event has been confirmed for Australia for the Pokémon Black 2 and White 2 games. Genesect will be available from Oct. 11, 2012 until Nov. 12, 2012

Read more on Bulbanews

Your resident cynic. Wishmaker Jirachi's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Genesect event confirmed for Australia: Genesect available starting October 11

Before all the comments come and say "Where's Meloetta?" I can say that I'm happy with this. Anything that confirms we're getting more in our collection helps.

And before someone says anything about a Level 100 being able to help you for an entire game, do note that these event Pokémon usually have set Trainer IDs and Secret IDs, so they won't obey your command until you get the respective badges. Only then are you able to use it correctly!
    I'm the resident cynic of two forums.
    Pokémon Claim: White Kyurem
    Move Claim: Ice Burn
    Item Claim: DNA Splicers (All related!)

100% Tsundere BMGF Anime Master's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Genesect event confirmed for Australia: Genesect available starting October 11

What a surprise in 3 days we get Keldeo and on the day it ends Genesect comes to visit

Not that masterful The pokemaster's Avatar

Awesome, absolutely looking forward to this. :) Australia definitely needs more events like this lol

We're very concerned. Bittersweet's Avatar

Follow Bittersweet on Tumblr

Thank goodness for this. :)
    ..Though I still haven't forgiven NinOfAus for their little Celebi indiscretion... but this gives them some credit I guess...

LinkBacks (?)

1. 11th September 2012, 01:37 PM