Genesect event announced for English Pokémon Black 2 and White 2: Genesect available - Page 3

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Genesect event announced for English Pokémon Black 2 and White 2: Genesect available

Blog Entries

Default Re: Genesect event announced for English Pokémon Black 2 and White 2: Genesect availa

Quote Originally Posted by Pidgeot View Post
    Calm down, guys. So we haven't had Meloetta yet. Don't worry, that'll come later. I'm just annoyed that the Genesect event is Wi-Fi, but the Keldeo one was in-store. I mean, why can't the Keldeo event be Wi-Fi too? Having it be an in-store event makes it a hundred times harder to get.
    ^ This.

I'm sure Meloetta is coming. It's just going to be a bit longer than we had originally thought. And I agree with you on the Keldeo event; my hubby thought it was kinda brain dead to have Keldeo at a store rather than release it to Wi-Fi. Wi-Fi would have been a lot faster and easier, as it's a twenty minute drive to the local Gamestop from where I live. At least I don't have to worry about that with Genesect.

Team Battle Maison
    Claimed: Golett ~ Iron Fist ~ Shadow Punch ~ Big Pearl ~ Light Clay.
    GPX+

PKMN Master (in training) trainer_ebony's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Genesect event announced for English Pokémon Black 2 and White 2: Genesect availa

id rather see a meloetta event. not because i dont like genesect or anything, but because when i played through black, i went to the liberty garden as soon as i could. i caught victini, and it became a central part of my team throughout my playthrough. i would love them to do that again, rather than give me a lv. 50 or lv. 100 pokemon that wont listen to me till the end, and that i wont want to use by then because it wouldnt be as fun. Id want to see a catchable legendary i could use on my team. i can see meloetta as a catchable lv. 15, but genesect i can only see at lv. 50 or 100
    Pokemon Black- 3439-6961-3323
    Pokemon Black2-4342-0303-5375

Like others have said, the order of the distributions is a bit odd. That being said, I am so stoked for this. Genesect is the last pokemon I need to have every pokemon completely legit. He will also complete my legendary set that I plan to move from game to game/gen to gen.

I'd like an English Meloetta to replace my Japanese one, all in good time I imagine.
    Friend Code

White:5372-0364-1372

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

LinkBacks (?)

1. 8th September 2012, 06:37 PM
  2. 7th September 2012, 11:24 PM
  3. 7th September 2012, 10:51 PM