Genesect available on Japanese Pokédex 3D Pro: Password to unlock last Generation V P

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By PokéAnon

Thread: Genesect available on Japanese Pokédex 3D Pro: Password to unlock last Generation V P

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Genesect available on Japanese Pokédex 3D Pro: Password to unlock last Generation V P

Genesect available on Japanese Pokédex 3D Pro: Password to unlock last Generation V Pokémon ...

Japanese players of Pokédex 3D Pro can now unlock Genesect with the password QUHDPHEU.

Read more on Bulbanews

A real monstrosity SnorlaxMonster's Avatar Bulbanews Board of editorsBulbapedia StaffArchives Advisor
    Blog Entries
    Follow SnorlaxMonster On Twitter
    Visit SnorlaxMonster's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Genesect available on Japanese Pokédex 3D Pro: Password to unlock last Generation

If anyone has Pokedex iOS, could I ask that you check if the password works? Meloetta's Japanese password did, so I wouldn't be surprised if Genesect's does too.

Y am I this strong? Mega Uncle Edit Y's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Genesect available on Japanese Pokédex 3D Pro: Password to unlock last Generation

I wonder how long it will be until we find out how to register Meloetta and Genesect in the U.S. release of Pokedex 3D Pro?

Quote Originally Posted by SnorlaxMonster View Post
    If anyone has Pokedex iOS, could I ask that you check if the password works? Meloetta's Japanese password did, so I wouldn't be surprised if Genesect's does too.
    I have Pokedex iOS, and from what I tried.... Genesect's password doesn't seem to work. :(

Anyone else have any luck?

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Edit View Post
    I wonder how long it will be until we find out how to register Meloetta and Genesect in the U.S. release of Pokedex 3D Pro?
    Hard telling.
    Last edited by Joshawott; 14th January 2013 at 06:12 AM.

Who am I? Joshawott's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries
    Follow Joshawott On Twitter
    Follow Joshawott on Tumblr Visit Joshawott's Youtube Channel

And here I am sat in England still waiting for any news on Meloetta; both Pokédex and actual distribution.

How do you even input passwords into Pokédex iOS?

The Original Sylveon The Guardian Sylveon's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Joshawott View Post
    And here I am sat in England still waiting for any news on Meloetta; both Pokédex and actual distribution.

Yes I'm desperate to see when there going to distribute Meloetta. I'm only one Pokémon away from having a perfect Pokédex on my White Version.

Team Eeveelution All The Way!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Joshawott View Post

That's easy, you enter them in the search bar.
    Joshawott likes this.

LinkBacks (?)

1. 11th January 2013, 07:51 AM