GameStop to hold Pokémon tournament this weekend: Winner at each store to receive cop

Thread: GameStop to hold Pokémon tournament this weekend: Winner at each store to receive cop

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default GameStop to hold Pokémon tournament this weekend: Winner at each store to receive cop

American video game chain GameStop is holding a Pokémon Diamond and Pearl tournament via Pokémon Battle Revolution Saturday. The winner at each store will receive a copy of Pokémon Battle Revolution and a Pokétopia T-shirt.

Read more on Bulbanews

Hmm, lately I've been hearing that some of these tournaments were rigged by GameSpot employees as some of them were participating in the tournaments. One person claimed that one was being coached by another and that no one checked his game for any sign of hacking. I have also heard that there were many hackers present in these tournaments.

who drew that ugly thing Porygon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Geoffrey2004 View Post
    Hmm, lately I've been hearing that some of these tournaments were rigged by GameSpot employees as some of them were participating in the tournaments. One person claimed that one was being coached by another and that no one checked his game for any sign of hacking. I have also heard that there were many hackers present in these tournaments.
    When you leave tournaments to some third party who have no experience of this stuff, and could be run by pretty much anyone; it doesn't come as much surprise to me.
    blogosphere