GAME to host HeartGold, SoulSilver pre-release events in March: English version to be

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: GAME to host HeartGold, SoulSilver pre-release events in March: English version to be

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default GAME to host HeartGold, SoulSilver pre-release events in March: English version to be

GAME to host HeartGold, SoulSilver pre-release events in March: English version to be displayed ...

GAME, a British game seller, has published dates for pre-release events for Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver Versions.

Read more on Bulbanews

Default Re: GAME to host HeartGold, SoulSilver pre-release events in March: English version t

Does this mean the United Kingdom are getting Arceus first?
    Cause that'd be nice considering we get leftout alot.

Default Re: GAME to host HeartGold, SoulSilver pre-release events in March: English version t

Everywhere else all ready have acreus since 2009.

Pink and puffy *~_Black_Star_~*'s Avatar

Yay. I have a GAME store in my town. This will be useful.

Keep Moving Forward MasterKenobi's Avatar
    Blog Entries

It's nice to see that they are finally having an event in the U.K..

I don't have any GAME stores around here (much less heard of them), I already have the Arceus from over in the U.S. so I think I will be fine without

Well that's lovely.

Also, there's at least two GAME stores in the centre of Manchester, and the event is only at one that's twenty minutes further out, gotta love the planning there...

Is this a final list or might others be joining it in the next few weeks?

Blog Entries

Follow revolvingscott on Tumblr

Can't wait. Might be going to two, definitely going to one. I'm gonna get ready now *is gonna get 100's of Arceus*

..is it possible to get more than one per game?

It's crazy that these are not more available.
    White FC: 0519 0378 5394

Blog Entries
    Follow Takoto On Twitter
    Follow Takoto on Tumblr

Fffff. Yes. I hope it's at one of the GAME stores near me (there are two in the city where I live... they're actually really close to each other).

I went out and pre-ordered both games yesterday. xD

Is there a list any where of the participating GAME stores? And the exact dates of the event?
    Found the list. Also yay. It comes to Brighton! Happy happy happy face.

~Giovanni Fan|★|Silver Fan~
    ★ An Illustration student from the UK; with a particular love of black tea, cats, deer, jellyfish, octopus, moths and the colour purple ★
    ♥ Umbreon, Gardevoir, Drifloon, Joltik, Gengar, Malamar ♥ Mewtwo, Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, Darkrai, Xerneas ♥
    ~ DeviantArtTwitterTumblr ~

Is Golden. The Golden Tyranitar's Avatar
    Sitting in an armchair in a quiet library in Driftveil City.
    Blog Entries

YEEES!!!
    At last a UK event that I didn't here about two weeks after it happened
    :D :D :D :D

I spoke to GAME customer services today, they confirmed the timings for this event:

Saturday events held between 10am and 5pm
    Sunday events held between 11am and 5pm

They also said that Friday events are held between 12pm and 8pm. I tried to tell then that there weren't any Friday events, but the guy said he didn't know, that was all the information he had, and he said perhaps there will be another event organised on a Friday...

Blog Entries

I called the Selfridges store in Birmingham, they don't seem to be able to confirm yet and suggested that "unlockable content" would be available for those who had pre-ordered the game.

Tullio
    The Long Walk
    For Joshua Cook, it's a long walk away from his dull life to the Pokémon League. But does he really want to be the very best? A coming-of-age story of adventure, friendship and growing up in the world of Pokémon.

Quote Originally Posted by Tullio View Post
    I called the Selfridges store in Birmingham, they don't seem to be able to confirm yet and suggested that "unlockable content" would be available for those who had pre-ordered the game.

Tullio
    Yep, I spoke to the store (Oxford Street, London) as well in the first instance, they told me that they couldn't confim anything and they were still waiting for details from head office. But then I called GAME customer services (0871 200 3436) and they confirmed the timings.

I just read the small print on the GAME website, and it says that there's only going to be one Arceus per person?!

Me and my friend's plan was for him to take all our cards to the London event when he goes home for the weekend, but now it seems like I have to be there to get one.

It also said something about distributing 'codes'.

When I went to a GAME event to download Shaymin, I just turned up, turned on mystery gift and downloaded it. There was nothing about a code...

1) What's the dealio with this code business?
    2) If there really are codes, does this mean that the one Arceus per person thing is enforced? I think it should be 1 Arceus per game card, personally.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast