Full list of NES 3DS Ambassador games revealed: Other five Virtual Console games reve
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Full list of NES 3DS Ambassador games revealed: Other five Virtual Console games reve

Default Full list of NES 3DS Ambassador games revealed: Other five Virtual Console games reve

Full list of NES 3DS Ambassador games revealed: Other five Virtual Console games revealed

The final five Virtual Console NES games which will be distributed free to 3DS Ambassadors—customers who bought the Nintendo 3DS before the price drop—have been revealed. They are Zelda II: The Adventure of Link, Wrecking Crew, Yoshi, Metroid, and NES Open Tournament Golf.

Read more on Bulbanews

needs a new avatar Shiny Staraptor's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Full list of NES 3DS Ambassador games revealed: Other five Virtual Console games

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

Nothing to get worked up over, but that is a nice selection of games. I can't say much about Metroid, though having no idea what happens in it :p
    Quote Originally Posted by Neoflare
    star i have your eevee
    Quote Originally Posted by Light Yagami
    IF YOU EVER WANT TO SEE IT AGAIN, COME TO ... AVENUE
    Y Friend Code: 2578-3150-3027

Blog Entries

Default Re: Full list of NES 3DS Ambassador games revealed: Other five Virtual Console games

Glad to see some of the bigger NES games being given out. (IE, Zelda II and Metroid).

Now we need info on the GBA games. Though the only two Pokémon games that have a chance of being part of the program are Pinball RS and Mystery Dungeon Red.

No it's Dr. Strange, love Joshawott's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries
    Follow Joshawott On Twitter
    Add Joshawott on Linkedin Follow Joshawott on Tumblr Visit Joshawott's Youtube Channel

I hate to moan, but as no Pokémon titles are being released as a part of this (due to there being no Pokémon NES games), why is this being reported on a Pokémon fansite? I can see how the price-drop could be relevent, but...

Well, this is different to the rumoured list a few weeks back (the one with Pokémon Emerald on the GBA list), though it did get 2 games right. I guess this means the other list was made up after all.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshawott View Post
    I hate to moan, but as no Pokémon titles are being released as a part of this (due to there being no Pokémon NES games), why is this being reported on a Pokémon fansite? I can see how the price-drop could be relevent, but...
    Because it's relevant to a lot of the people who read Bulbanews.

@1quacka1: Nothing there tells that. It only tells us the NES titles. The GBA games come later.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

I'm most excited about having Super Mario Bros, The Legend of Zelda, Metroid, Ice Climbers, and Zelda II in the palms of my hands for the first time. I'm not as excited about the other five, though. I was kind of wishing Kid Icarus and Kirby's Adventure would be on the list.

Besides, I don't think Pokemon Emerald will be on the 3DS, because of the potential RS remakes coming next year.

Quote Originally Posted by Baron Dante View Post
    @1quacka1: Nothing there tells that. It only tells us the NES titles. The GBA games come later.
    Yeah but that rumour had the NES list wrong which means it was probably made up

make me worse Ivysaur's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Metroid and Legend of Zelda 2 are nice, but I don't care for the other 3 games. Somewhat disappointed at the lack of Kirby too.

The chances of Pokemon Emerald or any other mainstream GBA Pokemon game appearing are slim. Wireless function will not be supported in the titles, already cancelling out one of the biggest features of the Pokemon games, and it's a game that Nintendo would make a good amount of money if they do decide to release for the Virtual Console for public purchase. And with the not-so-slim chances of an RSEmake coming out for the DS or 3DS... it's a pretty good case against Emerald, unfortunately.
    And when he left us he said, "It's not so bad"
    That motherfucker, he took everything we had
    And when I'm thinking back, I'm counting all the ways
    Nobody helped us, so we dreamt of better days
    And we sang, "That's just the way that it goes"

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

No Punch Out!!, Kid Icarus, nor Earthbound Zero, oh well.

Blog Entries
    Follow Derier44 On Twitter
    Visit Derier44's Youtube Channel

Excited fore Zelda 2, Yoshi, and Metroid. But seriously, NES Golf Tourney, who the hell requested that?

Winner of: Inazuma Eleven Mafia, FALCONWING 3 MAFIA, War Room Mafia 2,
    The Simpsons Mafia, Bloodshed in Blackthorn, Insane Mafia

Black FC: 4427-8152-0447

Stopping the Apocalypse Hachidori's Avatar

Really excited for Metroid. I have very fond memories of playing the original.

If we do see a Pokemon title for the GBA, it will probably be Pinball RS or Red Rescue Team.

By the way, there is a Pokemon connection here-the "Yoshi" puzzle game was developed by Game Freak (you may notice similarities in the music).

Blog Entries

SMB: All-stars Wii disc
    DK Jr.: E-reader
    Balloon Fight, Wrecking Crew, NES Golf: not so interesting to me.
    Ice Climber: Brawl Demo. Not that great.
    Zelda 1 & 2: Gamecube Disc
    Yoshi, Metroid: Wii VC download

So far I haven't missed much not getting the 3DS yet.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast