Fourth, fifth Pokémon movies coming to German Blu-ray April 5: Both films to be relea

Thread: Fourth, fifth Pokémon movies coming to German Blu-ray April 5: Both films to be relea

Default Fourth, fifth Pokémon movies coming to German Blu-ray April 5: Both films to be relea

Fourth, fifth Pokémon movies coming to German Blu-ray April 5: Both films to be released on ...

According to Blu-ray.com and Amazon.de, a double feature Region B Blu-ray called Pokemon Forever will include the Pokémon movies Pokémon 4ever - Celebi: Voice of the Forest and Pokémon Heroes and will be released in Germany on April 5. It will include audio and subtitles of both German and English languages.

Read more on Bulbanews

Puzzle & Dragons Addict Joshawott's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries
    Follow Joshawott On Twitter
    Add Joshawott on Linkedin Follow Joshawott on Tumblr Visit Joshawott's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Fourth, fifth Pokémon movies coming to German Blu-ray April 5: Both films to be r

What is it with Pokémon Heroes being released on BD? First in America with a Destiny Deoxys bundle, now in Germany with 4Ever xD.

I'm quite interested in the mention of 4Ever-Destiny Deoxys being released on Blu-Ray. Anyone know what region that is? (As I have a region-free player, doesn't matter - just determines where I have to shop for it xD).

消え人
    Trophies
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Fourth, fifth Pokémon movies coming to German Blu-ray April 5: Both films to be r

Quote Originally Posted by Joshawott View Post
    What is it with Pokémon Heroes being released on BD? First in America with a Destiny Deoxys bundle, now in Germany with 4Ever xD.

I'm quite interested in the mention of 4Ever-Destiny Deoxys being released on Blu-Ray. Anyone know what region that is? (As I have a region-free player, doesn't matter - just determines where I have to shop for it xD).
    At least Region A, since it's American, but one site already claims that the disc is region free.

Puzzle & Dragons Addict Joshawott's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries
    Follow Joshawott On Twitter
    Add Joshawott on Linkedin Follow Joshawott on Tumblr Visit Joshawott's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by bluesun View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshawott View Post

At least Region A, since it's American, but one site already claims that the disc is region free.
    £15.99 with VAT Paid eh? Sounds veeeeeeery nice.