Fourteenth Pokémon movie coming 2011: Official website updated with Best Wishes! char

Thread: Fourteenth Pokémon movie coming 2011: Official website updated with Best Wishes! char

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Fourteenth Pokémon movie coming 2011: Official website updated with Best Wishes! char

Fourteenth Pokémon movie coming 2011: Official website updated with Best Wishes! characters

The Japanese Pokémon movie website has updated to reveal a trailer of the fourteenth movie. As expected, the first feature-length movie of the Best Wishes! series will be in theaters in 2011.

Read more on Bulbanews

Trophies

Follow Pokelova on Tumblr

Default Re: Fourteenth Pokémon movie coming 2011: Official website updated with Best Wishes!

Like we didn't know that already.
    Pokelova's Shiny Collection

Default Re: Fourteenth Pokémon movie coming 2011: Official website updated with Best Wishes!

Quote Originally Posted by Pokelova View Post
    I didn't know that! D: Although, that's most likely because I don't even watch the anime to begin with...

Didn't this series just start? It seems a bit early for there to be a movie about it already, to me. Even though it's probably just a regular thing for the anime but I just wouldn't know...

Thanks to King of Jesus (Neodark) for the banner!

Blog Entries
    Follow Chime Nume On Twitter Add Chime Nume on Facebook Add Chime Nume on Google+
    Follow Chime Nume on Tumblr Visit Chime Nume's Youtube Channel

No surprise at all when I hear this. The starring Pokemon will probably be: Reshim and Zekrom. And the legendary trio.

Ever Grande City. The most amazing forum on the internet! Come on down and join EGC today!
    Banner made by me.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Krina View Post
    No surprise at all when I hear this. The starring Pokemon will probably be: Reshim and Zekrom. And the legendary trio.
    Which trio are you referring to?

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Pokelova View Post
    Those who didn't attend the movie didn't see it all.

Quote Originally Posted by Slythe View Post
    I didn't know that! D: Although, that's most likely because I don't even watch the anime to begin with...

Didn't this series just start? It seems a bit early for there to be a movie about it already, to me. Even though it's probably just a regular thing for the anime but I just wouldn't know...
    Yes, the series did just start, but this movie's coming out in July 2011. That's well over half a year away.

Quote Originally Posted by I am not a he View Post
    No details? Like the starring Pokemon, location, etc? Obvious news is obvious...
    Nope. Keep in mind that the Zoroark movie ad featured Ho-Oh and Lugia; no appearance in the movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Krina View Post
    Who knows? The second DP movie featured Manaphy, so maybe Keldeo? Or Meloetta?

Leo

I've just barely started watching the first season of the TV series, and have been very pleasantly surprised by it. How are the movies, generally?

Registered User The Fighting Misty's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Leo View Post
    I've just barely started watching the first season of the TV series, and have been very pleasantly surprised by it. How are the movies, generally?
    Some movies are great, others good, others mediocre, others poor.

Depends on the viewer.

Registered User Platinum Berlitz's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I wonder how different this will be to the other Pokémon movies...?
    I am the Lady Platinum Berlitz.

BattleFanatic Eitarou's Avatar Archives StaffBulbapedia Editorial BoardModerator
    Blog Entries

It shouldn't be that different