Fourteenth Pokémon films coming to region 1 DVD April: Both films to be released in o

Like Tree6Likes
  • 4 Post By SuperTrainStationH
  • 1 Post By RedSapphire
  • 1 Post By Orange Ink

Thread: Fourteenth Pokémon films coming to region 1 DVD April: Both films to be released in o

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Fourteenth Pokémon films coming to region 1 DVD April: Both films to be released in o

Fourteenth Pokémon films coming to region 1 DVD April 3: Both films to be released in one package

According to Amazon.com, Region 1 DVDs for Pokémon the Movie: White - Victini and Zekrom and Black: Victini and Reshiram will be available on April 3.

Read more on Bulbanews
    Last edited by Adyniz; 26th December 2011 at 01:51 AM.

Default Re: Fourteenth Pokémon films coming to Region DVD April 3: Both films to be released

So...no blu-ray for us?

/Le sad face

I'm a Biotic God. FEAR ME sonic10158's Avatar

Default Re: Fourteenth Pokémon films coming to Region DVD April 3: Both films to be released

They could always release a blu-ray version later

You don't know just how excited I am that they will be released together as a two disc set instead of just being released separately! I just love collecting multi-disc DVD and Blu-Ray sets!

East Unova Resident SuperTrainStationH's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I'm honestly shocked they didn't try to milk it by selling both "movies" individually.

VGC Player The Knights of Wario Land's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Shame, they should've made White never come out on DVD, so that it could've truly been a one-of-a kind event.
    Black 2 FC: 2151-5959-1760

Wanna delve into the deep world of the Pokemon VGCs? Then head on over to user-run NuggetBridge for all of your needs!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hellwarden View Post
    So...no blu-ray for us?
    We aren't getting one in Australia as well

User who Registered RedSapphire's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow RedSapphire On Twitter
    Visit RedSapphire's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Fourteenth Pokémon films coming to region 1 DVD April: Both films to be released

Of all the movies, these are the ones I actually wanted to buy, and I'm glad they're going to be released together! :) I can watch them side-by-side and see if I missed any of the differences xD
    sonic10158 likes this.

Default Re: Fourteenth Pokémon films coming to region 1 DVD April: Both films to be released

Quote Originally Posted by RedSapphire View Post
    Of all the movies, these are the ones I actually wanted to buy, and I'm glad they're going to be released together! :) I can watch them side-by-side and see if I missed any of the differences xD
    I'm also looking forward to seeing any of the differences too <3 I also have a bit of a stupid question. In the news article for this thread it stated at the end of the article, "The original Japanese dub of the two films". Now does this mean the original Japanese version or are they referring to the English dub...? My brain simply can't make sense of it...^^() If anyone can help out, I would appreciate it greatly! Thanks!!
    RedSapphire likes this.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Orange Ink View Post
    I'm also looking forward to seeing any of the differences too <3 I also have a bit of a stupid question. In the news article for this thread it stated at the end of the article, "The original Japanese dub of the two films". Now does this mean the original Japanese version or are they referring to the English dub...? My brain simply can't make sense of it...^^() If anyone can help out, I would appreciate it greatly! Thanks!!
    It's about the japanese version, and when those DVDs came out.

That's good that it's a 2 disc set. Hopefully the price is around the $17 range like what they charge for the other awful Pokemon movies. At least then I'll feel better about purchasing it because right now I cannot bring myself to purchasing the past few movies when I can easily buy a season box set for a few dollars more.

Nice! I'm glad they are together... and as of right now, the pre-order price is only 13.99 on amazon, which is really nice for a 2 disc set.

Quote Originally Posted by YamiiDenryuu View Post
    It's about the japanese version, and when those DVDs came out.
    Okay, thanks! Then that brings us to another question. Will the DVDs actually have the original Japanese version on them? Or is that merely wishful thinking on my part? LOL!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Orange Ink View Post
    Okay, thanks! Then that brings us to another question. Will the DVDs actually have the original Japanese version on them? Or is that merely wishful thinking on my part? LOL!
    Probably not. They've never done it before, and they don't really have a reason to start. The information was just included in the article for, uh, informational reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by YamiiDenryuu View Post
    Probably not. They've never done it before, and they don't really have a reason to start. The information was just included in the article for, uh, informational reasons.
    I kind of figured it was just wishful thinking... Oh well. Thanks for answering my questions ^^v

Quote Originally Posted by Hyper Dragoon View Post
    Shame, they should've made White never come out on DVD, so that it could've truly been a one-of-a kind event.
    They wouoldn't do that. It would of been a bad move for TPCi to not put it on DVD too.