Flare Red Nintendo 3DS to hit North America: New color choice available September 9

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Flare Red Nintendo 3DS to hit North America: New color choice available September 9

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Flare Red Nintendo 3DS to hit North America: New color choice available September 9

Flare Red Nintendo 3DS to hit North America: New color choice available September 9

As part of Nintendo's continued efforts to regain momentum on the Nintendo 3DS, a new color will be released on September 9—Flare Red.

Read more on Bulbanews

Mama, we all go to hell. TheCapsFan's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow TheCapsFan on Tumblr

Default Re: Flare Red Nintendo 3DS to hit North America: New color choice available September

My sister should have waited to buy this red color, I've seen it, it looks better than the other two.

Trophies
    Blog Entries
    Follow Derier44 On Twitter
    Visit Derier44's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Flare Red Nintendo 3DS to hit North America: New color choice available September

Ill probably be getting this one.

Winner of: Inazuma Eleven Mafia, FALCONWING 3 MAFIA, War Room Mafia 2,
    The Simpsons Mafia, Bloodshed in Blackthorn, Insane Mafia

Black FC: 4427-8152-0447

Blog Entries

Follow Jaden on Tumblr Visit Jaden's Youtube Channel

Yeah, I remember seeing that before it was released. Looks pretty cool.

this was why I was hesitant. I already have a black DS... and the aqua just looked odd.

This would be something I would buy... though I must say I recall they had a Purple one at E3.

and I would TOTALLY wait for that one if there were a hint or whisper.
    yourlilemogirl likes this.

Blog Entries
    Follow Tenefix On Twitter

*_____________*
    i think i'll ask my mom if she can get this for me....as a birthday present....a month early...since i think we'd both be happier if i traded my dsi and she only had to pay $110
    3DS friend code: 2793-1259-2985

I would stay away from this model of the 3DS right now. It was just confirmed that there is a second analogue stick peripheral coming out. I wouldn't be surprised if there is a 3DS lite after this.

Blog Entries

That's what's sad. If they don't get a 3DS model with a built-in analog stick before the Christmas shopping season, they will have lost sales once again, this time people waiting on an updated version.

Even if the rumours aren't true, and even if they only plan on keeping it as a peripheral if they were, it won't stop the rest of us from thinking they're lying and going to release an updated version anyway.

Yes, that's really my neck The dark lord trombonator's Avatar Former Bulbanews Editor-in-Chief

Quote Originally Posted by Adam28 View Post
    I would stay away from this model of the 3DS right now. It was just confirmed that there is a second analogue stick peripheral coming out. I wouldn't be surprised if there is a 3DS lite after this.
    I encourage someone to submit an article to Bulbanews about this new 3DS model. I'd do it myself, but I'm out of time.
    The dark lord trombonator (trom)
    Former Bulbanews Editor-in-Chief, Bulbapedia Deputy Editor-in-Chief, and Archives Advisor

Now blogging as 'idiosyncriticnz' at wordpress.com

Who am I? Joshawott's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries
    Follow Joshawott On Twitter
    Follow Joshawott on Tumblr Visit Joshawott's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by The dark lord trombonator View Post
    I encourage someone to submit an article to Bulbanews about this new 3DS model. I'd do it myself, but I'm out of time.
    Well, there isn't a "new model", just an attachment that gives the console a second analogue stick.

Looks pretty ugly tbh xD

Yes, that's really my neck The dark lord trombonator's Avatar Former Bulbanews Editor-in-Chief

Quote Originally Posted by Joshawott View Post
    Well, there isn't a "new model", just an attachment that gives the console a second analogue stick.

Looks pretty ugly tbh xD
    I did a quick google after posting; I wholeheartedly agree. I need to go to bed now but if you (or anyone else) can get a draft out I'll publish it in a few hours before I go to class.
    Former Bulbanews Editor-in-Chief, Bulbapedia Deputy Editor-in-Chief, and Archives Advisor

Who am I? Joshawott's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries
    Follow Joshawott On Twitter
    Follow Joshawott on Tumblr Visit Joshawott's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by The dark lord trombonator View Post
    I did a quick google after posting; I wholeheartedly agree. I need to go to bed now but if you (or anyone else) can get a draft out I'll publish it in a few hours before I go to class.
    Done. It won't let me upload a picture though, so can you add one in?

Sources if anyone is interested:

Nintendo Adding Second Circle Pad "Expansion" to 3DS - DS News at IGN
    What the Heck is Nintendo Thinking? - Nintendo 3DS Feature at IGN
    ScrewAttack - Something Original... Every Freakin' Day

It still is pretty much rumours at the moment but the fact that the magazine was Famitsu prety much confirms the peripheral. I'm a little annoyed by this but happy that Monster Hunter is on it's way to the 3DS.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshawott View Post
    Done. It won't let me upload a picture though, so can you add one in?
    Cheers dude.

A real monstrosity SnorlaxMonster's Avatar Bulbanews Board of editorsBulbapedia StaffArchives Advisor
    Blog Entries
    Follow SnorlaxMonster On Twitter
    Visit SnorlaxMonster's Youtube Channel

On the box in-store this was called "Flame Red". However, it is possible that this is a regional name difference. Has anyone (other than Australians) seen this in-store, and if so, is it "Flame Red" or "Flare Red"?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast