First TCG product announced for 2012: Japanese 'Dragon Selection' subset arriving Jan

Thread: First TCG product announced for 2012: Japanese 'Dragon Selection' subset arriving Jan

Default First TCG product announced for 2012: Japanese 'Dragon Selection' subset arriving Jan

First TCG product announced for 2012: Japanese 'Dragon Selection' subset arriving Jan. 27

The first TCG product for the new year has been announced. The Japanese 'Dragon Selection' subset will be arriving Jan. 27, and will exclusively contain holographic cards.

Read more on Bulbanews

I poke your snoot UnovaCastaway's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: First TCG product announced for 2012: Japanese 'Dragon Selection' subset arriving

I haven't paid much attention to the TCG in years, but is this the first time that they've sold packs that only had holographic cards?

Default Re: First TCG product announced for 2012: Japanese 'Dragon Selection' subset arriving

I do believe so. It's a very interesting move

I bet when this comes to the USA, it will just be put into random sets and we won't get a holographic only pack.

Blog Entries

Rayquaza! Maybe this means RSEmakes will be announced I'm actually more excited about shiny cards. I never played the game, just collected the cards. Had around 6,000 at one point. Maybe I'll start collecting again, I like the holo cards. :3

Default First TCG product announced for 2012: Japanese 'Dragon Selection' subset arriving Jan

First TCG product announced for 2012: Japanese 'Dragon Selection' subset arriving Jan. 27

Update: Yahoo! Shopping has labelled this set as "introducing the Dragon type". All Dragon-type Pokémon have already appeared in the TCG, suggesting that a new type is going to be introduced to the TCG.

Read more on Bulbanews
    Last edited by Kogoro; 26th October 2011 at 05:52 AM.

heh, now would be the time to give us a dragon type... I hear in 2020 they'll have Ice Type cards.