First Pokémon X and Y reviews published.: Positive reviews given on first day after r

Thread: First Pokémon X and Y reviews published.: Positive reviews given on first day after r

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default First Pokémon X and Y reviews published.: Positive reviews given on first day after r

First Pokémon X and Y reviews published.: Positive reviews given on first day after review embargo

On the first day that reviews of Pokémon X and Y are permitted, several positive reviews have been published online, praising in particular visual design, enhanced online capabilities and the variety of new features.

Read more on Bulbanews

Because I like Tophats Tophat Dragoneye's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: First Pokémon X and Y reviews published.: Positive reviews given on first day aft

It has also been confirmed that certain moves will have two types.
    Whoa whoa whoa! Moves with two different types?! That's big news, isn't it? That was completely unexpected for me.
    Revolutionaryverse

Many thanks to Blue Dragon for the signature

ONE-shot: Forced into Retirement

Registered User FaulknerPawnch's Avatar Bulbanews Writer

Default Re: First Pokémon X and Y reviews published.: Positive reviews given on first day aft

It's been rumoured for months, but I was completely sceptical about it until now. There are (unconfirmed of course) rumours that there are Fighting/Flying-type and Grass/Electric-type moves floating around X and Y. Of course, we don't even know how that would work at this point!

Blog Entries

I laugh at you now Zubat and Geodude.

Theme set by Caprizant | Fan of Generation I.

I poke your snoot UnovaCastaway's Avatar
    Blog Entries

One nitpick about the article: Shalour isn't newly revealed, it was mentioned when Korrina was introduced a number of months ago.

Surrender now or carry on Bikini Miltank's Avatar Bulbanews Editor-in-Chief
    Blog Entries

IGN's video review shows that Azurill is now Normal/Fairy.

Weren't the in battle benefits of pokemon amie mentioned around the time it was announced, I am pretty sure the official site said something on the pokemon amie page like "as pokemon get friendlier they may perform better in battle, dodging opponents attacks, landing critical hits, and more."

Quote Originally Posted by Tophat Dragoneye View Post
    It has also been confirmed that certain moves will have two types.
    Whoa whoa whoa! Moves with two different types?! That's big news, isn't it? That was completely unexpected for me.
    Yes, that's unexpected. I thought I was one of the few who really wished for two-typed attacks.

I hope the new games are not too easy, becuase I think many of the later Pokemon games are a bit easy, or if it's just because I'm used to them. Yet, the main entertainment of Pocket Monsters is to train your Pokemon, I think, but it would be nice to have some challenge included on the path of beating the game.
    Captain Lincoln Stern, you stand here accused of...
    12 counts of murder in the first degree
    14 counts of armed theft of Federation property
    22 counts of piracy in high space
    18 counts of fraud
    37 counts of rape
    and 1 moving violation....how do you plead?