First Global Link PokéMileage Club attraction announced: Discout coupon to be distrib

Thread: First Global Link PokéMileage Club attraction announced: Discout coupon to be distrib

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default First Global Link PokéMileage Club attraction announced: Discout coupon to be distrib

First Global Link PokéMileage Club attraction announced: Discout coupon to be distributed online

The Pokémon Global Link website has revealed the first attraction for the online PokéMileage Club. Balloon Popping will be a game playable via the Global Link site. Additionally, the Global Link will be distributing the Discount Coupon, a single-use item that gives the player a 50% discount in the Kalos boutiques.

Read more on Bulbanews

Bringing the Thunder Bolt the Cat's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: First Global Link PokéMileage Club attraction announced: Discout coupon to be dis

I'd like to know what items it gives out, that could make or break this for me.

The discount coupon would be great were it not for the fact that I've pretty much bought all of the accessories I want.

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

Default Re: First Global Link PokéMileage Club attraction announced: Discout coupon to be dis

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    I'd like to know what items it gives out, that could make or break this for me.

The discount coupon would be great were it not for the fact that I've pretty much bought all of the accessories I want.
    Does berries count as items?

Please let there be Micle berries

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Chocolate View Post
    Does berries count as items?

Please let there be Micle berries
    Probably. We could always use more berries.

The article mentions evolution items, though. Hopefully that's not all it is.

Here's hope for a Custap. I mean they even have an image of it on the site.

Blog Entries

I have a feeling Micle, Custap, Jaboca, Rowap, etc. probably won't be given away that easily, they'd either be event berries or mutations of berries that haven't been released in 6th gen yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    ...or mutations of berries that haven't been released in 6th gen yet.
    That's always possible, but consider that the scientist in the Berry field will tell you when you've produced "all" mutations of Kalos berries. I stopped keeping track of my Berry crossbreeding at that point.
    "What?! You want me to nickname someone I just met?! You shouldn't put people on the spot like this!"
    (No wonder Pokemon nicknames are so difficult to think up.)

Vivillon Color: High Plains
    Friend Safari: Fighting (Meditite, Throh, Tyrogue), 4296-3230-7210

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Stratelier View Post
    That's always possible, but consider that the scientist in the Berry field will tell you when you've produced "all" mutations of Kalos berries. I stopped keeping track of my Berry crossbreeding at that point.
    Maybe there's more in future games.

Would be nice if it had evo stones for prizes. Sucks that the only stones u can buy in x & y are fire/leaf/water.

I could really use a few more moon stones.

Blog Entries

You can get evolution stones from Secret Super Training.

I'm probably too happy. skittlepup~'s Avatar

Hmm, this sounds fun. It'll give a use to these PokeMiles I've gathered, lol.

Currently Playing: Pokémon Emerald and Pokémon X |Others: Pokémon HeartGold, Pokémon Black2,, Pokémon Y

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Outrage View Post
    You can get evolution stones from Secret Super Training.
    And from Inver on route 18.
    Pokemon Black friend code:1850-1325-6364
    3DS friend code: 0963-0438-8033
    3DS name: nirreln

Blog Entries
    Follow Soulweaver On Twitter Add Soulweaver on Facebook Add Soulweaver on Google+
    Follow Soulweaver on Tumblr Visit Soulweaver's Youtube Channel

Doing the same Super Training course ten times in a row and getting a bunch of Stardusts and Hard Stones and no evo stones sucks big time though, and Inver can only battled once a day, so other methods to obtain stones are more than welcome.

Former staff member · X Pokédex status (incl. foreign dexes) · Bank Living Dex status · 3DS FC: 4699 6589 8963