First episode of Pokémon Best Wishes Season 2: Decolora Adventure! unveiled: Ash head

Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By SnorlaxMonster
  • 1 Post By The Fighting Misty

Thread: First episode of Pokémon Best Wishes Season 2: Decolora Adventure! unveiled: Ash head

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default First episode of Pokémon Best Wishes Season 2: Decolora Adventure! unveiled: Ash head

First episode of Pokémon Best Wishes Season 2: Decolora Adventure! unveiled: Ash heads back to ...

The first episode title and airdate of Pokémon Best Wishes Season 2: Decolora Adventure! has been unveiled. 「さらばイッシュ!新たなる船出!!」 Farewell, Unova! Setting Sail Once Again!! is scheduled to air April 25.

Read more on Bulbanews

A real monstrosity SnorlaxMonster's Avatar Bulbanews Board of editorsBulbapedia StaffArchives Advisor
    Blog Entries
    Follow SnorlaxMonster On Twitter
    Visit SnorlaxMonster's Youtube Channel

Default Re: First episode of Pokémon Best Wishes Season 2: Decolora Adventure! unveiled: Ash

Decolora Islands are in Kanto then? Regardless of if they are, they're unlikely to be in Unova now. I guess we can go back to Kanto again.

Unless of course Ash is doing what Bianca's father told him to do :P

Who am I? Joshawott's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries
    Follow Joshawott On Twitter
    Follow Joshawott on Tumblr Visit Joshawott's Youtube Channel

Default Re: First episode of Pokémon Best Wishes Season 2: Decolora Adventure! unveiled: Ash

Quote Originally Posted by SnorlaxMonster View Post
    Decolora Islands are in Kanto then? Regardless of if they are, they're unlikely to be in Unova now. I guess we can go back to Kanto again.

I'd say it's more likely that the Decolora Islands are located between Unova and Kanto, with the various events going on in the islands being say, pit stops for the ship or them taking one ship, then departing on another because public transport in the Decolora Islands is ridiculous.

Blog Entries

Follow Zexy on Tumblr Visit Zexy's Youtube Channel

This makes Unova the least showcased region in the anime, with 122 episodes (even Kanto got all those returns to Pallet Town, plus Battle Frontier).

I got a scum result on that bush! LYNCH IT LYNCH IT LYNCH IT!

A Muk will appear in this episode? hm.... that Muk might be Ash's Muk then

Sableye claimed on May 3, 2013

Registered User The Fighting Misty's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Its similar to Orange Islands, its not quite Kanto but its not any other full region either.
    UnovaCastaway likes this.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Fighting Misty View Post

Its similar to Orange Islands, its not quite Kanto but its not any other full region either.
    Pretty much right, IMO. The Decolora Arc feels like the BW series equivalent of the Orange Islands arc of the OS solely based on hearing about it so far.

Anyone else feels the Episode N, Season 2, and Da! tags have been extremely gimmicky, though? XD.

LinkBacks (?)

1. 27th March 2013, 03:02 AM