First Black and White Pokémon distributions revealed: Kumasyun, Croagunk to be distri

Thread: First Black and White Pokémon distributions revealed: Kumasyun, Croagunk to be distri

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default First Black and White Pokémon distributions revealed: Kumasyun, Croagunk to be distri

First Black and White Pokémon distributions revealed: Kumasyun, Croagunk to be distributed ...

According to the official Japanese Pokémon site, Kumasyun will be distributed from Oct. 22 to Nov. 29 while Croagunk will be available on Pokémon Global Link from Oct. 20 to Nov. 19.

Read more on Bulbanews

Blog Entries
    Follow Noivern On Twitter

Default Re: First Black and White Pokémon distributions revealed: Kumasyun, Croagunk to be di

Umm... they could have picked a better Pokémon to distribute, right? I'd prefer it if it were some impossible-to-get in B/W Pokémon, like Sinnoh starters.
    Hey, it's Noivern here. I like Noivern a lot. I like Katy Perry. I want a Hydreigon plushie. Also, I'm a total PC geek.
    Links

Blog Entries

Default Re: First Black and White Pokémon distributions revealed: Kumasyun, Croagunk to be di

Quote Originally Posted by Jarooda View Post
    Umm... they could have picked a better Pokémon to distribute, right? I'd prefer it if it were some impossible-to-get in B/W Pokémon, like Sinnoh starters.
    That's way too early, and easy to get, if the people already have them in their D/P/PT/HG/SS games. If they had Dreamworld abilities however, then that's different.

I'm gonna download the Kumashun just for the hell of it, even though I already have my Tsunbear, Coke.
    Ultimately, I serve only one master... pure logic.
    Fanclub for an underloved Trash Pokemon...
    JP White FC: Joey 5457 5199 6851
    EN Black FC: Lipanda 3825 7876 0484

It will know the moves Cut, Strength and Surf.
    WRONG.

CoroCoro and Pokémon Smash showed that it can USE those HMs, but it does not HAVE those moves. Pokémon Smash showed its status screen and it had Powder Snow, Growl, Bide & Icy Wind.

More and more errors are on Bulbapedia as of late, have you guys not been checking things?
    I own Serebii.net and Serebii Forums, naturally.

Serebii's signature, now un-censored.

Blog Entries
    Follow Vaexa On Twitter

Some people mistake rumors for facts. It's also natural thing to make mistakes in these circumstances, I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Jarooda View Post
    well they are impossible to get without changing the date on your ds. since its currently fall.

Blog Entries
    Follow Noivern On Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by ayotui View Post
    well they are impossible to get without changing the date on your ds. since its currently fall.
    No. It's just that the rate is very low. I have one.
    Hey, it's Noivern here. I like Noivern a lot. I like Katy Perry. I want a Hydreigon plushie. Also, I'm a total PC geek.
    Links

Le Choléra Jabberwocky's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Jabberwocky on Facebook
    Follow Jabberwocky on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Serebii View Post
    More and more errors are on Bulbapedia as of late, have you guys not been checking things?
    Hey, Joe, you know what the best part of HGSS was? Falkner's Hoothoot! That was just a fantastic addition!

JUST SAYIN'

Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwocky View Post
    Hey, Joe, you know what the best part of HGSS was? Falkner's Hoothoot! That was just a fantastic addition!

JUST SAYIN'
    A minor error I made in haste and corrected within an hour?

Why don't you go pester the big sites who copied the error rather than me
    I own Serebii.net and Serebii Forums, naturally.

Serebii's signature, now un-censored.

Blazaking's Avatar Staff ArtistModerator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Blazaking On Twitter Add Blazaking on Google+
    Follow Blazaking on Tumblr Visit Blazaking's Youtube Channel

Now, now you two. Break it up.

Le Choléra Jabberwocky's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Jabberwocky on Facebook
    Follow Jabberwocky on Tumblr

He started it :(

Blog Entries

so Croagunk is available on GTS, how do you get him through?

消え人
    Trophies
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ View Post
    so Croagunk is available on GTS, how do you get him through?
    GTS...? PGL. You sign up to Daisuki Club, Game Sync to PGL and then enter in the password from Corocoro.