Fiftieth volume of Pokémon Adventures to be released: Special limited edition availab

Thread: Fiftieth volume of Pokémon Adventures to be released: Special limited edition availab

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Fiftieth volume of Pokémon Adventures to be released: Special limited edition availab

Fiftieth volume of Pokémon Adventures to be released: Special limited edition available

On March 25, 2014, the fiftieth volume of the Pokémon Adventures manga series, known as ポケットモンスターSPECIAL (Pocket Monsters SPECIAL) in Japan, is due to be released.

Read more on Bulbanews

Default Re: Fiftieth volume of Pokémon Adventures to be released: Special limited edition ava

Okay, i'm a little confused. Is the special edition volume fifty for Japan or US, cuz the article talks about both versions of the manga, and features pictures of various english versions.

Bulbapedia Editorial Board Zesty Cactus's Avatar Bulbapedia Deputy Editor-in-Chief
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Fiftieth volume of Pokémon Adventures to be released: Special limited edition ava

Quote Originally Posted by Morgil View Post
    Okay, i'm a little confused. Is the special edition volume fifty for Japan or US, cuz the article talks about both versions of the manga, and features pictures of various english versions.
    the special edition of Volume 50 is for Japan. the first half of the article covers Japan, the second half covers English stuff (but all the releases are in the same month). I couldn't find any pictures of any of the Japanese volumes :(

having said that, i appreciate your feedback, i did re-edit the article to try and make it clearer. ^^'

Glad i could be of help

Here is some more info about the art book. You might want to add some of the info from the second page I linked to.

Pokémon Special colour art book
    Pokémon Special colour art book update #1 | Pokémon manga blog