Fifth PokémonWorld, PokéCharms, Gamerbase tournament announced: Fansites unite with G

Thread: Fifth PokémonWorld, PokéCharms, Gamerbase tournament announced: Fansites unite with G

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Fifth PokémonWorld, PokéCharms, Gamerbase tournament announced: Fansites unite with G

Fifth PokémonWorld, PokéCharms, Gamerbase tournament announced: Fansites unite with Gamerbase ...

The fansites PokémonWorld and PokéCharms are once again teaming up with Gamerbase to bring the UK Pokémon Community their fifth tournament! Moving out of their comfort zone, the two websites will be heading to the Reading branch on February 19, 2011. In a bold move, the rulings will be that of the 2009 Pokémon Video Game Championships with the addition of the previously banned Pokémon Jirachi, Phione, Manaphy and Shaymin (Land Forme Only) and the tournament will be fought with a "Double Elimination" ruling.

Read more on Bulbanews
    Last edited by Kogoro; 12th January 2011 at 10:51 PM.

Who am I? Joshawott's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries
    Follow Joshawott On Twitter
    Follow Joshawott on Tumblr Visit Joshawott's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Fifth PokémonWorld, PokéCharms, Gamerbase tournament announced: Fansites unite wi

Considering how awesome the last few tournaments have been, this one should be a good. It's a shame that the date is my little brother's birthday; I was lined up to help host this xD. Oh well, the PW member who should be hosting it is a fantastic guy.