Famitsu, Pokémon CEO hint at 'surprise': Support for both Nintendo DS and 3DS hinted

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: Famitsu, Pokémon CEO hint at 'surprise': Support for both Nintendo DS and 3DS hinted

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Famitsu, Pokémon CEO hint at 'surprise': Support for both Nintendo DS and 3DS hinted

Famitsu, Pokémon CEO hint at 'surprise': Support for both Nintendo DS and 3DS hinted

This week's Famitsu Magazine is reported to contain an interview with Tsunekazu Ishihara, the current president and CEO of The Pokémon Company. In the interview, Mr. Ishihara is reported as stating that The Pokémon Company has things in the works that are sure to surprise fans.

Read more on Bulbanews

BattleFanatic Eitarou's Avatar Archives StaffBulbapedia Editorial BoardModerator
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Famitsu, Pokémon CEO hint at 'surprise': Support for both Nintendo DS and 3DS hin

Come on Super Smash Bros style Pokemon game.

COME OOOOOOOOOOOON....

Blog Entries

Default Re: Famitsu, Pokémon CEO hint at 'surprise': Support for both Nintendo DS and 3DS hin

Since they mentioned Nintendo DS in addition to the Nintendo 3DS, I'm guessing they still have some plans to squeeze a few more things into the original DS?

Hopefully it'll be BW's third version for the DS, I just don't have the money for a 3DS...

Theme set by Caprizant | Fan of Generation I.

Magical Girl Shiny Celebi's Avatar Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Shiny Celebi On Twitter
    Follow Shiny Celebi on Tumblr

Im guessing they are holding onto the audience who own a DS, but not a 3DS, such as myself. I wonder though what concept they are working on that would be " surprising" to fans of Pokemon.

Visit Rocky505's Youtube Channel

Please be RSE remakes. Their 10th aniv is coming soon they need to be remade.

Magical Girl Shiny Celebi's Avatar Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Shiny Celebi On Twitter
    Follow Shiny Celebi on Tumblr

Im not sure about that. Remakes arent nessesarily a "surprise" at this point.

Really? Remakes and other main games are always a surprise.

Blog Entries

Follow Oswin on Tumblr

@Neoflare But the third version wouldn't be a surprise either, so I think it might be a Mystery Dungeon instalment.

Yes, I am THAT gli. :P Gligar13's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Probably a DS game with an extra gimmick if it reads the system as a 3ds.
    dA::YT::furaffinity::Yes, I DID claim Gligar.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Please let it not be another remake as we've already got the Hoenn Pokemon to catch via HG/SS. There's nothing to improve on the 3rd gen games besides the physical/special mechanics.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghetsis-Dennis View Post
    Please let it not be another remake as we've already got the Hoenn Pokemon to catch via HG/SS. There's nothing to improve on the 3rd gen games besides the physical/special mechanics.
    Tell that to HGSS when all the Johto Pokemon were already avalible in FRLG/Emerald/XD/Col.

Blog Entries

Follow Oswin on Tumblr

I think R/S/E remakes would be nice, and it would finish of the remaking trend, I really don't think D/P/P would be remade. So yeah, I hope it's R/S/E remakes.

Yes, I am THAT gli. :P Gligar13's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ghetsis-Dennis View Post

"Nah, remakes won't happen. You can catch 'em all with Colo, XD, and RSE"

"OMG OMG REMAKES OMG OMG OMG"

Quote Originally Posted by PkmnGreen View Post
    I think R/S/E remakes would be nice, and it would finish of the remaking trend, I really don't think D/P/P would be remade. So yeah, I hope it's R/S/E remakes.
    All the people who hated DP because PtHGSS spoiled them would love a remake.
    dA::YT::furaffinity::Yes, I DID claim Gligar.

Sur-pri-se
    1.Pokémon Gray 2.RS remakes 3.Pokémon Ranger 4.______ Mystery dungeon.

Avatar loading... 23% Missingno. Master's Avatar
    Blog Entries

FR/LG remakes. Calling it right now.

With a mustache. FROM KANTO!

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast