False copyright claims suspend Chuggaaconroy, others from YouTube: Bulbagarden, affil - Page 10
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: False copyright claims suspend Chuggaaconroy, others from YouTube: Bulbagarden, affil

SoFloFoSho Ivysaur's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Default Re: False copyright claims suspend Chuggaaconroy, others from YouTube: Bulbagarden, a

Quote Originally Posted by Pokenerd15 View Post
    why the hell is CONJOPI doing this crap, i mean are they just doing it for kicks or what, i meam its pretty serious to get a whole bunch of people suspended, what do they have against LPers anyway?
    They're vigilantes. They're trying to show YouTube how flawed their system is; many innocent users have been suspended because of it.

I don't agree with their methods, but there isn't much we could do to stop them.

I was sort of thinking before this whole thing started of doing an LP of Black and White, but i probably wont now, cause id like to keep my You Tube account.
    I wouldn't sorry. This situation should clear up by Black and White's release date.

Default Re: False copyright claims suspend Chuggaaconroy, others from YouTube: Bulbagarden, a

Ahem

Edit: Hopefully it's only a matter of time before NCS comes back too.
    Last edited by Jeff; 30th July 2010 at 09:13 PM.

Staff member at The PokéMasters (Forums - Facebook page)
    Joined April 5, 2005

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
    Awesome. What about his videos, though? I hope they're restored soon.

Just a note, you should add another word to your post. They infract you for one-liners... No matter how appropriate and on-topic your post is. :|

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

You know, I have to wonder: If a user has cash of his own and gets suspended for a false DMCA claim, wouldn't YouTube also have to fear potential lawsuits from said user?

That being said, CNN has a story about it on iReport. If it becomes a big enough issue, like say it gets play in the Wall Street Journal, you'll see this policy changed in a hurry because it reflects bad on their business to have press of that kind.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Eredar Warlock View Post
    That being said, CNN has a story about it on iReport. If it becomes a big enough issue, like say it gets play in the Wall Street Journal, you'll see this policy changed in a hurry because it reflects bad on their business to have press of that kind.
    That's Conjopi's and everyone else's goal. Make the issue big enough it starts to receive significant attention, and YouTube fixes it as a result. They're trying to do a good deed, but at the expense of various LPers.

Blog Entries
    Add Miya902 on Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by JakeSkittle View Post
    Wrong thread.

Here you go.
    how embarrassing.. x.x thanks

Staff member at The PokéMasters (Forums - Facebook page)
    Joined April 5, 2005

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910