ExtraLives playing second Pokémon marathon for charity: Proceeds will go to Free the

Thread: ExtraLives playing second Pokémon marathon for charity: Proceeds will go to Free the

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default ExtraLives playing second Pokémon marathon for charity: Proceeds will go to Free the

ExtraLives playing second Pokémon marathon for charity: Proceeds will go to Free the Children

Last year, the ExtraLives team had a Pokémon marathon for Child's Play. This year, on July 2nd, starting at 12:00 EDT, the ExtraLives team will be hosting yet another Pokémon marathon supporting Free the Children.

Read more on Bulbanews

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Default Re: ExtraLives playing second Pokémon marathon for charity: Proceeds will go to Free

Well that's just nice! I hope they get the money for the school. I'd help out, but I don't know how!!! T.T

Default Re: ExtraLives playing second Pokémon marathon for charity: Proceeds will go to Free

Oh, I can brief you on that (as I reported it).

If you want to watch you can go on: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/ExtraLives-Marathons

And you pay through PayPal. (use the chip in widget on extralives.org)

Blog Entries

Well crap. That's today! I kinda wish I knew about this earlier as I don't think I can plan on watching at all.
    Breeding since... forever. Always up for a trade!

Well, it'll probably be on until Sunday or longer, so, if you have any time, go watch!

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Yeah, that was my fault. It took forever for me to edit it (server issues), and then the draft title ended up being the same title as the previous article, causing it not to want to move.