Extended episode preview shows Brock meeting Cilan, new Pocket Monsters XY scenes: Ir

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Extended episode preview shows Brock meeting Cilan, new Pocket Monsters XY scenes: Ir

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Extended episode preview shows Brock meeting Cilan, new Pocket Monsters XY scenes: Ir

Extended episode preview shows Brock meeting Cilan, new Pocket Monsters XY scenes: Iris to face ...

At the end of the newest Best Wishes series episode, there was an extended preview showing Brock meeting Cilan, Iris and Clair battling, and new Pocket Monsters XY scenes.

Read more on Bulbanews

Default Re: Extended episode preview shows Brock meeting Cilan, new Pocket Monsters XY scenes

Yooooooooooo Damn!

Worlds Collide. Meeting of the Minds! GREATNESS ENTAILS.
    V Faction: Bulbatized

Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 3136 - 6603 - 1330

Onduru ruragittan disukaa Garren's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Extended episode preview shows Brock meeting Cilan, new Pocket Monsters XY scenes

We also see Alexa, Clemont, and Bonnie in the background watching Ash's battle with Pikachu during the XY part...

I really hope that's not the group.

Blog Entries

Brock

BROCK

BRRROOOOOOCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!

Hopefully he'll return as a fully qualified doctor who can get ashs pokes into top shape and win inkalos.

Add Kelleo on Facebook
    Visit Kelleo's Youtube Channel

Ooh, I always wanted Cilan and Brock to meet. :D

I hope they have a cooking rivalry! lol

Jacen the Robot Floatzel Robo-Floatzel's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Robo-Floatzel On Twitter
    Visit Robo-Floatzel's Youtube Channel

Brock and Cilan meet each other, wonder how this will turn out...

Quote Originally Posted by Tendou Soujirou View Post
    We also see Alexa, Clemont, and Bonnie in the background watching Ash's battle with Pikachu during the XY part...

I'm fine with whoever travels with Ash, just as long as the chemistry between the group members is good, cause I feel it hasn't worked since Ash was with Misty and Brock.
    Avatar made by MelNathea on DeviantART
    SEA WEASELS: The group for Buizel and Floatzel fans!

CLICK MY ROBOT POKEMON ARMY OR ELSE!!!!!!
    My DA account

Blog Entries

I can only recognize Alexa, are the other ones Clemont and Bonnie?

I really want Alexa to join Ash, I don't know why.
    YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID!

Kalos Explorer

Anyone else notice how Oshawott and Pikachu were separate from his other Pokes used in Unova? Maybe they're both going to Kalos! I actuall wouldn't mind at all!

Add Kelleo on Facebook

I can definitely see Ash's Oshawott pulling an Aipom on us. lol I'd love for him to go to Kalos too, cause I adore the little guy so much. He's adorably funny. XD

Kalos Explorer

Quote Originally Posted by Kelleo View Post
    I can definitely see Ash's Oshawott pulling an Aipom on us. lol I'd love for him to go to Kalos too, cause I adore the little guy so much. He's adorably funny. XD
    He falls in love with Dedenne and it shocks him, showing no interest in him. XD
    That would be hilarious!

Add Kelleo on Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by Colton S View Post
    He falls in love with Dedenne and it shocks him, showing no interest in him. XD
    That would be hilarious!
    Or, we get a Pokemon version of The Heartbreak of Brock and the Dedenne actually falls for Oshawott, but Oshawott is so surprised that it doesn't know how to react and everybody tries to help it and stuff. lol

So Excited to see Brock back!

I love Brock!! Looking forward to seeing him coming back. It's going to be a good meeting between two very nice characters.

Good to see a Brock cameo, do admit I missed him but only cameos and that's fine with me.
    Man, the animation looks better and better each preview we see, hope they keep that up a lot, course not the entire series due to budget for the series but.

I'm glad to see Alexa in the series, don't know if shey'll be apart of the group or just get a lot of cameos when needed, either way fine by me. I hope we have a Max in the new group, always did enjoy Ash's / Max's brother relationship, that was one of my favorite aspects of the AG series.

Looking forward to this series. Also, looks like confirmation on Dento and Iris leaving, it's been we'll I'm not going to say fun as I couldn't stand Iris but its bern a pleasure to get to know Dento even if lack of every thig for the poor guy.
    Ash fan. Multi Ash shipper =]

The Sworn Brothers Adyniz's Avatar Archives StaffBulbapedia Staff
    Blog Entries
    Follow Adyniz On Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Tendou Soujirou View Post

Oh... So, that's Bonnie? Clemont and Alexa were identifiable but couldn't recognize the 3rd character.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ash-xy-gym-1.jpg  

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast