Explorers of Sky to be released Oct. 1 in North America: GameStop page leaks date

Thread: Explorers of Sky to be released Oct. 1 in North America: GameStop page leaks date

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Explorers of Sky to be released Oct. 1 in North America: GameStop page leaks date

Explorers of Sky to be released Oct. 1 in North America: GameStop page leaks date

The GameStop listing for Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky was updated today, revealing a release date of Oct. 1, 2009.

Read more on Bulbanews

Blog Entries
    Add *Leeney* on Facebook

Default Re: Explorers of Sky to be released Oct. 1 in North America: GameStop page leaks date

Cool. Doesn't seem long from now if you really think about it.

~Dressed for success

Blog Entries

Default Re: Explorers of Sky to be released Oct. 1 in North America: GameStop page leaks date

No, thats not that far off. I can't decide if I want to get this or not? So far I've yet to finish blue rescue team! I'll wait and see when HG/SS comes out; as this could help with my poke fix untill it is released

good@makingbadimpressions ISAIDNO!!!'s Avatar

I really don't think it's very original. It's basically a remake of Explorers of Darkness/Time, so why bother getting it? It does have a few tweaks to the storyline and a few more characters, but that's it.

Blog Entries

Ironically, this morning I was wondering if it had been released in America yet as my slow mind thought it was first released on April of LAST YEAR. x__x

But that's not very far off at all. Maybe the English ROM will actually save past a certain point. <__<

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ISAIDNO!!! View Post
    I really don't think it's very original. It's basically a remake of Explorers of Darkness/Time, so why bother getting it? It does have a few tweaks to the storyline and a few more characters, but that's it.
    I never played Darkness or Time, so it might be a fun thing for me. Sadly, I never knew that it was a remake untill just now so I might just pick up Darnkness/Time on the cheap used instead.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ISAIDNO!!! View Post
    Crystal, Emerald, Platinum...

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Explorers of Sky to be released Oct. 1 in North America: GameStop page reveals date

Explorers of Sky to be released Oct. 1 in North America: GameStop page reveals date

The GameStop listing for Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky was updated today, revealing a release date of Oct. 1 for North America.

Read more on Bulbanews

Blog Entries

Default Re: Explorers of Sky to be released Oct. 1 in North America: GameStop page reveals da

:D! Now I don't have to get Explorers of T&D. I'm probably gonna get this!
    (Well, probably. I have alot of other games I need to get other than this. Well, not need, but they would make me feel alot better with my experiences in this franchise...)

Jeez, I really question the Pokemon communities sometimes...this is just a holding date they have so they can take pre-orders. While it's likely to be around October 1st, it wont be ON October 1st. For one, thats a Thursday and Nintendo of America very rarely releases games on thursdays
    I own Serebii.net and Serebii Forums, naturally.

Serebii's signature, now un-censored.

Blog Entries

True. Oct 1 is not long away.

Is Golden. The Golden Tyranitar's Avatar
    Sitting in an armchair in a quiet library in Driftveil City.
    Blog Entries

Sweet,this is the day before my birthday!

Blog Entries

October is like 4 months away, they should have told us about it mid August.
    ---The Team---

My rare PKMN Cards:http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/1470679-post31.html
    My fanfiction: http://tinyurl.com/8a9st44

Fury will consume you! Olaf-symbiote's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Good thing it won't be released later. It would've sucked if it had been released in 2010.
    Dr. Jeremiah Surd from The Real Adventures of Jonny Quest is my all time favorite villain, beating even Ganondorf from the Zelda series!

Is Golden. The Golden Tyranitar's Avatar
    Sitting in an armchair in a quiet library in Driftveil City.
    Blog Entries

I am betting on a Xmas UK release