European Venusaur C-Gear skin available: Europe to get two other C-Gear skins later t

Thread: European Venusaur C-Gear skin available: Europe to get two other C-Gear skins later t

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default European Venusaur C-Gear skin available: Europe to get two other C-Gear skins later t

European Venusaur C-Gear skin available: Europe to get two other C-Gear skins later this year

A C-Gear skin of Venusaur is now available for European players of the Pokémon Global Link, and this won't be the only European C-Gear skin this half of the year...

Read more on Bulbanews

A real monstrosity SnorlaxMonster's Avatar Bulbanews Board of editorsBulbapedia StaffArchives Advisor
    Blog Entries
    Follow SnorlaxMonster On Twitter
    Visit SnorlaxMonster's Youtube Channel

Default Re: European Venusaur C-Gear skin available: Europe to get two other C-Gear skins lat

Pretty obvious that the other two skins it is referring to are the Charizard and Blastoise ones.

Also, I'm am really annoyed that ONM misspelled Venusaur "Venosaur".

Blog Entries

Follow Oswin on Tumblr

Default Re: European Venusaur C-Gear skin available: Europe to get two other C-Gear skins lat

The Venusaur skin looks awesome :D

About ONM: They always make spelling mistakes, it's unreal.

needs a new avatar Shiny Staraptor's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Fuck.
    YES.

I was pretty annoyed at how Australia and America were the ones getting all the skins lately. Speaking of skins, uh, where are the actual Pokémon events?

Quote Originally Posted by PkmnGreen View Post
    The Venusaur skin looks awesome :D

About ONM: They always make spelling mistakes, it's unreal.
    Just like how they spelt Alomomola "Alomola". It's one of the most tongue-twister names I've ever heard, though :p
    Quote Originally Posted by Neoflare
    star i have your eevee
    Quote Originally Posted by Light Yagami
    IF YOU EVER WANT TO SEE IT AGAIN, COME TO ... AVENUE
    Y Friend Code: 2578-3150-3027

A real monstrosity SnorlaxMonster's Avatar Bulbanews Board of editorsBulbapedia StaffArchives Advisor
    Blog Entries
    Follow SnorlaxMonster On Twitter
    Visit SnorlaxMonster's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny Staraptor View Post
    I was pretty annoyed at how Australia and America were the ones getting all the skins lately. Speaking of skins, uh, where are the actual Pokémon events?
    Actually, the skin which was believed to be Australia-only, Spring Deerling, is actually available worldwide. What happened was that it was not available in each country until 1pm local time, so Australia's geographical location meant that we got the skin a few of hours earlier than other countries, although the password wasn't known at the time anyway. There have been no Australia-exclusive C-Gear skins.

Blog Entries
    Add Mister Insufferable on Facebook
    Follow Mister Insufferable on Tumblr

YEEEEESSSSS.

Call me Derry, Dermodio, Modio or Sir. Actually, scratch the first 3.
    Formally one of the best dag-nab roleplayers on this website yo.
    Winner of the 2011 Winter RPG Awards for Best Academy RP (Ampiomach Academy),
    Best Character in a Pokemon RP and Best GM in a Pokemon Roleplay

Help me complete the Pokedex with Shinies!
    Friend Code- 3067-5323-3960

Who am I? Joshawott's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries
    Follow Joshawott On Twitter
    Follow Joshawott on Tumblr Visit Joshawott's Youtube Channel

- America gets Audino, Croagunk and Zoroark.
    - Europe gets Venusaur, Charizard and Blastoise.

Yeah, I'm cool with this.

一級空手家! Water Max's Avatar Bulbanews Writer
    Blog Entries
    Follow Water Max On Twitter Add Water Max on Facebook
    Add Water Max on Linkedin Follow Water Max on Tumblr Visit Water Max's Youtube Channel

Many people think that the two other C-Gear skins, of Charizard and Blastiose, will start to be given in October and November because the password is "EUPGL092011" meaning "European Pokémon Global Link September 2011" therefore the next passwords would be "EUPGL102011" and "EUPGL112011". I also like the fact that after these other two skins are released America and Europe have 3 different exclusive C-Gear skins each, apart from previously being available in Japan, but I also hope that all 6 will eventually be available in other countries.
    Staff member of Bulbanews (Writer).
    Original Poster of the Kingdom of Pokémon [v1.5]-[v4].
    I've claimed Cacturne, Suicune, Hustle, Hydro Cannon and Gary.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

So we get the three fully evolved Kanto starter skins, and America get three crappy ones? Sweet.

I like the Zoroark C-Gear Skin!!!! :D It's awesome! Hopefully, The Kanto Starter C-Gear Skins will be available in the United States soon. Seeing as this month is the 13th Anniversary of Pokemon in the United States and the 13th Anniversary of Pokemon Red and Blue Versions.
    #PokemonXY 3DS XLs launch September 27th! :D

Blog Entries

13 years... damn I feel so old XD I remeber when the First Movie came out lol... They sure were right when they said 150 and more to see... about 500 more
    Black: 4727-9836-9051
    White: 3396-7767-9032
    Platinum: 0003-5833-1618
    Soul Silver: 3138-3094-2458

Quote Originally Posted by NintendoGamer View Post
    So we get the three fully evolved Kanto starter skins, and America get three crappy ones? Sweet.
    =/ That's not fair. Stupid America >_<

LinkBacks (?)