European Regigigas mini-sites open: Distribution dates not revealed

Thread: European Regigigas mini-sites open: Distribution dates not revealed

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default European Regigigas mini-sites open: Distribution dates not revealed

European Regigigas mini-sites open: Distribution dates not revealed

After more than year since the start of the distribution of Regigigas in Japan, as well the the distributions in North America and South Korea earlier this year, the European sites for the special event-only Regigigas have opened up.

Read more on Bulbanews

Default Re: European Regigigas mini-sites open: Distribution dates not revealed

Oh, FUCK YEAH!
    I'm extremely happy that we are not left out of this event!
    I just hope that I will be able to get the Regigigas.

Blog Entries

Follow Baka-kun on Tumblr

Awesome thanks.
    Now I can have a regigigas.
    The moment man devoured the fruit of knowledge, he sealed his fate… Entrusting his future to the cards, man clings to a dim hope. Yet, the arcana is the means by which all is revealed. Beyond the beaten path lies the absolute end. It matters not who you are… Death awaits you - Nyx (Persona 3)
    <- banner by TheEroKing of animesuki forums.

Blog Entries

Is it over wifi? Or is it one where you have to go miles to a shop youve never been to before. Like the shaymin thing, my brother travelled over a 100 miles just to get it for me.

Fury will consume you! Olaf-symbiote's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I'll be pissed off if this isn't a Wi-fi event...
    Dr. Jeremiah Surd from The Real Adventures of Jonny Quest is my all time favorite villain, beating even Ganondorf from the Zelda series!

Since it includes Diamond and Pearl as well as Platinum it can be pretty much guaranteed that it wont be a WiFi event.

Though, considering the Shaymin event was covered across the UK pretty well, I wouldn't be too worried.

More or less, it won't be. The ones in Japan, the US and Korea weren't.

I'm surprised that Korea actually went first with this one, although it was more limited.

Blog Entries

If the European Regigigas event is approaching, then the European Shaymin event can't be far behind. And if that's so, then the Australian Regigigas and Shaymin events should be coming eventually...

YEAH. =D

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Oak View Post
    Since it includes Diamond and Pearl as well as Platinum it can be pretty much guaranteed that it wont be a WiFi event.

Though, considering the Shaymin event was covered across the UK pretty well, I wouldn't be too worried.
    It was covered so badly, i live in cornwall, my brother had to travel 100 miles.

Quote Originally Posted by Dlakii View Post
    If the European Regigigas event is approaching, then the European Shaymin event can't be far behind. And if that's so, then the Australian Regigigas and Shaymin events should be coming eventually...

YEAH. =D
    In Europe we've already had the shaymin event

Any UK event in where there is actually an stop in Northern Ireland is a fantastically covered event as far as I'm concerned. :p Normally we're is completely ignored.