European HeartGold and SoulSilver date confirmed: Games to be released March 26th

Thread: European HeartGold and SoulSilver date confirmed: Games to be released March 26th

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default European HeartGold and SoulSilver date confirmed: Games to be released March 26th

European HeartGold and SoulSilver date confirmed: Games to be released March 26th

Nintendo of Europe has announced the release date of Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver in PAL territories. The games, remakes of the popular {{bp|Generation II

Read more on Bulbanews

Default Re: European HeartGold and SoulSilver date confirmed: Games to be released March 26th

Damn, not bad.
    What, 1-2 weeks later then the american release?
    [ Rest in Peace, Takeshi Shudo ]

Awesome banner made by BlazaKing EX, thanks:)

THE CULT OF PERSONALITY System Error's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: European HeartGold and SoulSilver date confirmed: Games to be released March 26th

Quote Originally Posted by Chebon View Post
    Damn, not bad.
    What, 1-2 weeks later then the american release?
    Yeah, they need time to replace the slot machines with game machines.

...oh god, what have I done. What if that is the reason, guys? Or...god forbid...worse?
    Don't know what to put here.

Yes, I am THAT gli. :P Gligar13's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Better then the 6 months usually.
    dA::YT::furaffinity::Yes, I DID claim Gligar.

Registered User Water-Type King Tom's Avatar

wow I was just looking at a online game shop for Australia and they say it will be released on March 1st. Which would be great getting something before America again like the Arceus Movie first. It is just Probably a primarily guess. But time will tell... :)

No pain, no gain! SalamenceCommander's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I'm looking forward.

Banner made by Blazaking EX.

Blog Entries
    Follow H-con On Twitter Add H-con on Facebook Add H-con on Google+ Add H-con on MySpace
    Add H-con on Linkedin Follow H-con on Tumblr Follow H-con on Flickr Visit H-con's Youtube Channel

That's good news, and I was quite surprised to see they released them so early, actually.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

I HATE the international titles.

In German it's Goldene Edition: HeartGold & Silberne Edition: SoulSilver.
    In Spanish it's Edición Oro: Heart Gold & Edición Plata: Soulsilver
    etc.

Really, why so? It's totally lame. HerzGold & SeelenSilber (German), Corazón Oro & Alma Plata (Spanish) etc. would be so much better.

The actual titles are lame of the lamest.

Blog Entries

Translating the international titles into Finnish would be a disaster - thank god they are released in here with the international titles. Anyways, about the news itself - I'm happy to hear the release happens that soon. Now I know that I'll have to save some money. :3

"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites."

Banner made by Aori! ♪

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Karuna-tan View Post
    Translating the international titles into Finnish would be a disaster
    But Finnish translations of the games don't exist. They get the games in English, hence with English title.

Blog Entries
    Follow Soulweaver On Twitter Add Soulweaver on Facebook Add Soulweaver on Google+
    Follow Soulweaver on Tumblr Visit Soulweaver's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Maxim Menschevick View Post
    I HATE the international titles.

In German it's Goldene Edition: HeartGold & Silberne Edition: SoulSilver.
    etc.

Really, why so? It's totally lame. HerzGold & SeelenSilber (German), Corazón Oro & Alma Plata (Spanish) etc. would be so much better.

The actual titles are lame of the lamest.
    Now that's very lame indeed. They used complete translations for FRLG, why not here?

Quote Originally Posted by Maxim Menschevick View Post
    But Finnish translations of the games don't exist. They get the games in English, hence with English title.
    My opinion is that many games which are translated into Finnish feel like they'd be made for young audiences to overcome their lack of knowledge in English language.
    If I went to the store and saw a copy of HG called "Pokémon SydänKulta-versio" ("SydänKultaversio" would probably be grammatically better, but it sounds even worse), I'd still go for the English game.
    Last edited by Soulweaver; 15th January 2010 at 09:22 AM.

Former staff member · X Pokédex status (incl. foreign dexes) · Bank Living Dex status · 3DS FC: 4699 6589 8963

Unova's #1 Yancy fan Seizon Senryaku's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Seizon Senryaku On Twitter

I (a resident of New Zealand, which often gets grouped with Australia in these things) preordered my copy today, and asked when the release date was. I was told March 25th - is there any way to confirm this?
    The Atlantis Codex / Champion Game

'A single event can awaken within us a stranger totally unknown to us. To live is to be slowly born.' - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
    'Sigh no more, ladies, sigh no more; men were deceivers ever.' - William Shakespeare
    'Beauty is everywhere a welcome guest.' - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
    'When one life meets another life, something will be born.' - Un(k)own

追放されたバカ

I accept with information:In German it's Goldene Edition: HeartGold & Silberne Edition: SoulSilver.

Þæ åsåmste mæn ån þæ sæit Battaman's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Since we get them somewhat later than the rest of Europe I will probably get mine 1. April. Thats gonna be fun

FC: 2766-8797-7935 Known as Bent in game
    Due to reaching 90 friends om my 3DS, I will not add anyone anymore random people, I'm sorry, don't take it personally.