European Black and White release confirmed: First main series game released in Europe

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: European Black and White release confirmed: First main series game released in Europe

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default European Black and White release confirmed: First main series game released in Europe

European Black and White release confirmed: First main series game released in Europe before in ...

The United Kingdom release date of Pokémon Black and White has been confirmed as the previously rumored release date of March 4, 2011. This date is two days before the US release, making it the first main series game to be released in Europe before the United States.

Read more on Bulbanews

Just so Victoria, just so Mijzelffan's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Mijzelffan On Twitter
    Follow Mijzelffan on Tumblr

Default Re: European Black and White release confirmed: First main series game released in Eu

The following image about sums up my reaction to this:

Finally we get a main pokémon game first! <3

needs a new avatar Shiny Staraptor's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: European Black and White release confirmed: First main series game released in Eu

Yay! *starts dancing like a lunatic*
    I'm a little more excited than i should be. *goes to preorder in order to get before Us* >:3
    Quote Originally Posted by Neoflare
    star i have your eevee
    Quote Originally Posted by Light Yagami
    IF YOU EVER WANT TO SEE IT AGAIN, COME TO ... AVENUE
    Y Friend Code: 2578-3150-3027

Finally, America's unfair head start is over. It was so annoying with Platinum spending 2 months watching Americans play the game, while we had all got sick and tired of Diamond and Pearl. Now America has to watch us play while they feel left out. Unfortunately it's only 2 days though.

Can someone change the countdown clock on the front of Bulbapedia to 4th March. When I asked why there was never a countdown to the European release they told me it was because they were only counting down to the first English release so now they can change it to the European one instead of the American one can't they??? Or will American arrogance prevail?

Blog Entries

It's nice that we get the game first.

Bring on Black and White!

Blog Entries

I can't wait for it to get changed. I feel so evil... >:3
    star i have your eevee

Magical Girl Shiny Celebi's Avatar Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Shiny Celebi On Twitter
    Follow Shiny Celebi on Tumblr

Aargh how could you guys get it before me.

im happy for you Europeans, really. Thats nice. Its only 2 days before American Release, i wonder when Australia will get it

Blog Entries
    Follow Takoto On Twitter
    Follow Takoto on Tumblr

Surreal, but, at the same time, awesome. :D

~Giovanni Fan|★|Silver Fan~
    ★ An Illustration student from the UK; with a particular love of black tea, cats, deer, jellyfish, octopus, moths and the colour purple ★
    ♥ Umbreon, Gardevoir, Drifloon, Joltik, Gengar, Malamar ♥ Mewtwo, Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, Darkrai, Xerneas ♥
    ~ DeviantArtTwitterTumblr ~

About time.

Oh and change the countdown clock from 6th March to 4th March as it is no longer the first English release, which was the reason I was given for why it's only America (and Japan for Japanese) that get a countdown.

But what are the odds the Americans here will still insist on keeping the American countdown?

Quote Originally Posted by Riku View Post
    Finally, America's unfair head start is over. It was so annoying with Platinum spending 2 months watching Americans play the game, while we had all got sick and tired of Diamond and Pearl. Now America has to watch us play while they feel left out. Unfortunately it's only 2 days though.

Can someone change the countdown clock on the front of Bulbapedia to 4th March. When I asked why there was never a countdown to the European release they told me it was because they were only counting down to the first English release so now they can change it to the European one instead of the American one can't they??? Or will American arrogance prevail?
    I do not understand all this hate towards America and it is honestly quite annoying. You act as if America purposely sets out to make the EU release date of games later just so we can gloat about it. I have never once showed-off about how America gets the game before EU. Generalizations are a horrible thing to do.

Again, you should be thanking the merger between Pokemon UK and Pokemon USA for these early, close release dates instead of gloating about it.

Who am I? Joshawott's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries
    Follow Joshawott On Twitter
    Follow Joshawott on Tumblr Visit Joshawott's Youtube Channel

Since Snivy is European, he probably used his smug charms on Nintendo ("Get Snivy with Attract"?) About time we got a none-crap game first.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnLee_08 View Post
    I do not understand all this hate towards America and it is honestly quite annoying. You act as if America purposely sets out to make the EU release date of games later just so we can gloat about it. I have never once showed-off about how America gets the game before EU. Generalizations are a horrible thing to do.

Again, you should be thanking the merger between Pokemon UK and Pokemon USA for these early, close release dates instead of gloating about it.
    Being from the UK, a lot of the bitterness comes from the fact that we have had to wait about half a year in the past, yet, the games are exactly the same as the American versions (bar Platinum) - they don't even give us UK English. Considering the only releases we've had before you guys until now were rubbish games, I think we should be allowed a bit of time to gloat to make up for the bitterness xD

The Gen 5 English Premiére date on the Gen 5 page was changed to fit this, the countdown should too.
    Last edited by Joshawott; 10th January 2011 at 01:49 PM.

Visit Kwame120's Youtube Channel

YAY! Not because we get it before America (in a gloating way) but there's no two month wait as I predicted! I'm happy I'm wrong! Finally! Well, maybe next game it'll be even closer to the Japanese release date. What I'm hoping for.

Blog Entries

Follow Bubble Frog on Tumblr

No fair TPCi is in America.

Magical Girl Shiny Celebi's Avatar Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Shiny Celebi On Twitter
    Follow Shiny Celebi on Tumblr

I dont think that'll happen unless TCPi had all info about the games while they were in development and could start working on translating, naming the pokemon and other Characters. This is very unlikely to happen.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by gotpika View Post
    No fair TPCi is in America.
    I think there is a reason that it's called the pokémon company international.
    star i have your eevee

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast