Europe wakes up to Pokémon Black and White: Generation V gets its Western debut acros

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Europe wakes up to Pokémon Black and White: Generation V gets its Western debut acros

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Europe wakes up to Pokémon Black and White: Generation V gets its Western debut acros

Europe wakes up to Pokémon Black and White: Generation V gets its Western debut across EU ...

Pokémon Black and White Versions were officially released across Europe today, marking the beginning of Generation V in regions outside of Japan.

Read more on Bulbanews

needs a new avatar Shiny Staraptor's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Europe wakes up to Pokémon Black and White: Generation V gets its Western debut a

:( Mine didn't come today. I'm never preordering like this again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Neoflare
    star i have your eevee
    Quote Originally Posted by Light Yagami
    IF YOU EVER WANT TO SEE IT AGAIN, COME TO ... AVENUE
    Y Friend Code: 2578-3150-3027

Surrender now or carry on Bikini Miltank's Avatar Bulbanews Editor-in-Chief
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Europe wakes up to Pokémon Black and White: Generation V gets its Western debut a

Same thing happened to me when I ordered Zelda Spirit Tracks. It put me right off preordering.

As it was, I turned up at Gamestation in Wallasey this morning, only to be swamped by a thronging crowd of absolutely no people. Well, we are a bit off the beaten track here. I'd imagine the scenes at the larger stores were a bit more lively.

Blog Entries

Both mine and my boyfriend's didn't come this morning, even though we paid extra for first class guaranteed delivery for today :( Turns out the White I got him will come tomorrow, but cos he paid extra to get Black gift wrapped as a gift for me, it's apparently gonna be delayed until the 16th at the latest O.O so unhappy with Amazon :( :( :(

//mahLOVE//mahLIFE//
    //mahART//
    Volcarona avatar made by myself

im gonna go buy it later today. cant wait :D

Blog Entries
    Follow Takoto On Twitter
    Follow Takoto on Tumblr

Just got home from college, stopped by GAME on the way, and now... I have Snivy named Ouro-chan <3

~Giovanni Fan|★|Silver Fan~
    ★ An Illustration student from the UK; with a particular love of black tea, cats, deer, jellyfish, octopus, moths and the colour purple ★
    ♥ Umbreon, Gardevoir, Drifloon, Joltik, Gengar, Malamar ♥ Mewtwo, Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, Darkrai, Xerneas ♥
    ~ DeviantArtTwitterTumblr ~

Blog Entries

Unless you live in Slovenia, apparently. D:

They didn't have the game. On release day.

Blog Entries

Got my copy of White this morning. Can't wait til' I reach Victini, Zorua, Zoroark and Zekrom. <3

People pre-ordering: Apparently, my friend's friend got the game yesterday. O_o Are they all from Amazon? Wow, they're really going downhill lately...
    Current White Team:

Magical Girl Shiny Celebi's Avatar Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Shiny Celebi On Twitter
    Follow Shiny Celebi on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Laterna View Post
    Both mine and my boyfriend's didn't come this morning, even though we paid extra for first class guaranteed delivery for today :( Turns out the White I got him will come tomorrow, but cos he paid extra to get Black gift wrapped as a gift for me, it's apparently gonna be delayed until the 16th at the latest O.O so unhappy with Amazon :( :( :(
    Amazon's apperently doing that to everyone even in America. I got fed up and cancelled my order so I can simply buy it from a store. You just never know with online ordering because you dont control when it gets sent out and delivered

Rev
    Blog Entries

I pre-ordered from Amazon, and when I got home from college today at about 3.45, no game. So I had pretty much resigned myself to getting the game tomorrow.. and then it got delivered, at 4.50. I thought it was a bit of weird time for deliveries, but I'm happy I've got the game now!
    White~1248 9177 2603~White
    Platinum~0604 5276 0111~Platinum

~My RNG babies and captures~

Blog Entries

I hate how the US gets it on a Sunday. The day before I have to go to class... the day before I only have about 2-3 hrs of time at home before I have to go to bed again. >_>

Hope you guys are enjoying it so far.
    New Member's Guide to BMGf
    icon by twilightblade

I'm a fan...I'm a girl... fangirl21's Avatar

I online preordered mine with amazon and it arrived just fine, I guess I'm lucky :) Got my Snivy already but unfortunately due to deadlines I can't let myself play anymore today :(
    fc:4039 9517 0205

Keep Moving Forward MasterKenobi's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kamex View Post

Welcome to my life. When I SPECIFICALLY pre-ordered Pokemon Dungeon Sky, they did not have it on release day either. What's the whole point of pre-ordering then.

I pre-ordered mine from Amazon, and it has yet to get here.

Done by the amazing Blazaking! ^^

Fairy Queen Kaori's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries

Follow Kaori on Tumblr

GAME have come through as always - preordered White from them ages ago and it came yesterday morning. I last minute preordered Black a good few days ago now from Play, however, and that has yet to appear. Still, I don't mind. I'd say I'm almost halfway into White already and I can safely say there's definitely plenty to get your teeth into once you get used to how they've freshened everything up.

[12:40:02 AM] Karamazov: I call Kaori the chick who could crush me under her tits
    ~ Proud Head of Entertainment, Inc. ~ Fanclub ~ Come join the conversation in the Entertainment, Inc. General Chat Thread!~

Surrender now or carry on Bikini Miltank's Avatar Bulbanews Editor-in-Chief
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kamex View Post

That... sucks.

(I'll say one thing for Slovenia, though. Best damn pizza I've ever tasted.)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. 11th August 2012, 10:58 AM