Europe to get Pikachu-Coloured Pichu Wi-Fi event: Will be first Pokémon to be distrib

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Europe to get Pikachu-Coloured Pichu Wi-Fi event: Will be first Pokémon to be distrib

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Europe to get Pikachu-Coloured Pichu Wi-Fi Event: Will be first Pokémon to be distrib

Europe to get Pikachu-Coloured Pichu Wi-Fi Event: Will be first Pokémon to be distributed over ...

Nintendo of Europe has recently announced that players of the PAL versions of {{bp|Pokémon Diamond & Pearl Versions

Read more on Bulbanews

Blog Entries

Default Re: Europe to get Pikachu-Coloured Pichu Wi-Fi Event: Will be first Pokémon to be dis

YES! I'm so glad that this is being done by WiFi. TPCi - Much love, babes.

Blog Entries
    Follow Takoto On Twitter
    Follow Takoto on Tumblr

Default Re: Europe to get Pikachu-Coloured Pichu Wi-Fi Event: Will be first Pokémon to be dis

If I already have an American Pikachu Colored Pichu on Platinum, can or can I not also get the European Pikachu Colored Pichu?

~Giovanni Fan|★|Silver Fan~
    ★ An Illustration student from the UK; with a particular love of black tea, cats, deer, jellyfish, octopus, moths and the colour purple ★
    ♥ Umbreon, Gardevoir, Drifloon, Joltik, Gengar, Malamar ♥ Mewtwo, Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, Darkrai, Xerneas ♥
    ~ DeviantArtTwitterTumblr ~

I love that this is happening by Wifi. It needs to happen a lot more.

I hope to get at least one, maybe two.
    White FC: 0519 0378 5394

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Takoto View Post
    If I already have an American Pikachu Colored Pichu on Platinum, can or can I not also get the European Pikachu Colored Pichu?
    Is it an American Platinum or a European Platinum? Did you get it via trade or Wonder Card? The event will work if you have not yet gotten the specific Wonder Card and if you have the correct version of the game.

Þæ åsåmste mæn ån þæ sæit Battaman's Avatar
    Blog Entries

What is PAL versions? And shouldn't it say Diamond, Pearl and Platinum, the way it is now, it seams as you can't get it whit Platinum :P

FC: 2766-8797-7935 Known as Bent in game
    Due to reaching 90 friends om my 3DS, I will not add anyone anymore random people, I'm sorry, don't take it personally.

Woot! Down with Store-Events, up with WiFi!

Happy for the europeans.
    We need some of this next stuff to happen to NA and other places around the world.

Thanks.
    [ Rest in Peace, Takeshi Shudo ]

Awesome banner made by BlazaKing EX, thanks:)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Battaman View Post
    What is PAL versions? And shouldn't it say Diamond, Pearl and Platinum, the way it is now, it seams as you can't get it whit Platinum :P
    PAL is a game publication territory. Basically it means the versions released in Europe, Australia, and various other places that fall under the PAL territory. A game that isn't from the PAL territory won't be able to download this event.

Here is a map that shows the PAL territories:
    I still can’t believe my dragons lost to you, Red! You’re now the Pokémon League champion! …Or, you would have been, but you have one more challenge ahead. You have to face another Trainer! His name is… Blue! He beat the Elite Four before you. He is the real Pokémon League champion! -Lance

The Radical Dreamer Mostly Harmless's Avatar
    Blog Entries

*steams*
    THAT'S GREAT FOR THEM.
    *Is Canadian*
    Seriously, this just shows that they have nothing against wi-fi for these events. So why don't they use wi-fi?! That would be awesome! When America gets wi-fi events, so does Canada, but America isn't going to get this event AGAIN, so Canada will never get it, as the rest of the freakin' world does.

RPs as Gold and Brock from Pokemon Adventures

Claimed Gengar, Pichu Little (Pichu Brothers) and Ruby's Celebi

Blog Entries
    Follow Takoto On Twitter
    Follow Takoto on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by TTEchidna View Post
    Is it an American Platinum or a European Platinum? Did you get it via trade or Wonder Card? The event will work if you have not yet gotten the specific Wonder Card and if you have the correct version of the game.
    European cartridge, and got the American PCP in a trade, :3 Thanks, I think I know now.

~Giovanni Fan|★|Silver Fan~
    ★ An Illustration student from the UK; with a particular love of black tea, cats, deer, jellyfish, octopus, moths and the colour purple ★
    ♥ Umbreon, Gardevoir, Drifloon, Joltik, Gengar, Malamar ♥ Mewtwo, Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, Darkrai, Xerneas ♥
    ~ DeviantArtTwitterTumblr ~

Quote Originally Posted by Trainer-c View Post
    PAL is a game publication territory. Basically it means the versions released in Europe, Australia, and various other places that fall under the PAL territory. A game that isn't from the PAL territory won't be able to download this event.

Here is a map that shows the PAL territories:
    No.

PAL is the term used for our Television format, as opposed to the NTSC that you use in America. It's actually completely incorrect to refer to these games as 'PAL' versions as they are not, in any way, shape or form, related to televisions. The only types of games that can have PAL versions are console games - and even that is pretty obsolete as PAL conversion in games was typically just reducing the frequency from 60Hz to 50Hz. A practice that is no longer necessary - or even used all that often on today's systems.

Also, I'm fairly certain Australia isn't included in these European events - despite being a 'PAL' region - so it's just plain confusing to be using the term here, never mind the fact it's simply doesn't apply.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Oak View Post
    No.

PAL is the term used for our Television format, as opposed to the NTSC that you use in America. It's actually completely incorrect to refer to these games as 'PAL' versions as they are not, in any way, shape or form, related to televisions. The only types of games that can have PAL versions are console games - and even that is pretty obsolete as PAL conversion in games was typically just reducing the frequency from 60Hz to 50Hz. A practice that is no longer necessary - or even used all that often on today's systems.

Also, I'm fairly certain Australia isn't included in these European events - despite being a 'PAL' region - so it's just plain confusing to be using the term here, never mind the fact it's simply doesn't apply.
    I see. Thanks for the correction on the whole PAL matter.

So, I guess the download would be just for the European versions of DPPt.
    I still can’t believe my dragons lost to you, Red! You’re now the Pokémon League champion! …Or, you would have been, but you have one more challenge ahead. You have to face another Trainer! His name is… Blue! He beat the Elite Four before you. He is the real Pokémon League champion! -Lance

Blog Entries

I'm conflicted because for once they are being good and having it distributed over wifi, but they didn't bother to do anything for Canadians :/

It at least makes me hopeful that future events will all be wifi. At least this means that there may be more PCP out for trade.

Blog Entries

Hmmm, I got the European Version (Spanish) of Pokémon Diamond, and thought it would work, but it didn't! I don't know why, because the japanese wi-fi events just need you to have the japanese game, and I could get The 10th Anniversary Mew and I'm not in Japan, so what happened this time?

Thanks Atara :3

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast