English trademarks related to Pokémon Tretta uncovered: "Pokéfigure" trademarks ...

Thread: English trademarks related to Pokémon Tretta uncovered: "Pokéfigure" trademarks ...

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default English trademarks related to Pokémon Tretta uncovered: "Pokéfigure" trademarks ...

English trademarks related to Pokémon Tretta uncovered: "Pokéfigure" trademarks ...

English trademarks for "Pokétretta Battles", "Pokétretta Tournament", "Pokéfigure Arena", and "Pokéfigure" filed by The Pokémon Company International have been uncovered. It is currently unknown exactly what these trademarks are for.

Read more on Bulbanews

Jacen the Robot Floatzel Robo-Floatzel's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Robo-Floatzel On Twitter
    Visit Robo-Floatzel's Youtube Channel

Default Re: English trademarks related to Pokémon Tretta uncovered: "Pokéfigure" trademarks .

According to Siliconera, the trademarks are filled under the USA, which is interesting to say that the longtime Japan-only game may or may not be coming to the west. Though I wonder why it took so long for them to localize it...
    Avatar made by MelNathea on DeviantART
    SEA WEASELS: The group for Buizel and Floatzel fans!

CLICK MY ROBOT POKEMON ARMY OR ELSE!!!!!!
    My DA account

A real monstrosity SnorlaxMonster's Avatar Bulbanews Board of editorsBulbapedia StaffArchives Advisor
    Blog Entries
    Follow SnorlaxMonster On Twitter
    Visit SnorlaxMonster's Youtube Channel

Default Re: English trademarks related to Pokémon Tretta uncovered: "Pokéfigure" trademarks .

Yeah, you can look these trademarks up on Trademarks Home

No guarantees these actually mean a game will be released though; plenty of trademarks go unused.