English retailer states European Explorers of Sky release date: Games to be released

Thread: English retailer states European Explorers of Sky release date: Games to be released

Default English retailer states European Explorers of Sky release date: Games to be released

English retailer reveals European Explorers of Sky release date: Games to be released this November

Argos, a retailer of the United Kingdom, has posted the release date for the European versions of the game Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky. It is set to be released on Nov. 13, 2009.

Read more on Bulbanews

Default Re: English retailer reveals European Explorers of Sky release date: Games to be rele

Why should I care? I'M AMERICAN!

Why bother Iteru's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries

Default Re: English retailer reveals European Explorers of Sky release date: Games to be rele

Quote Originally Posted by jinglejoe View Post
    Piss off of the thread then.

I wish it was being released a bit earlier, but I don't mind waiting. I enjoyed the previous dungeon games and I'm certain I'll enjoy this one.

Blog Entries
    Follow Magmaster12 On Twitter
    Visit Magmaster12's Youtube Channel

Because about half the people on this site are british and still more interesting then the Korean Pokemon events

Odds are the next person to post will be British
    Last edited by Magmaster12; 23rd August 2009 at 06:00 PM. Reason: Yay I was right I must be pyschic

Default English retailer states European Explorers of Sky release date: Games to be released

English retailer states European Explorers of Sky release date: Games to be released this November

Argos, a retailer of the United Kingdom, has posted the release date for the European versions of the game Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky. It is set to be released on Nov. 13, 2009.

Read more on Bulbanews

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Default Re: English retailer states European Explorers of Sky release date: Games to be relea

6% are. However, we report on Japanese news, and even less people from there come here.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jinglejoe View Post

Some people on here from Britain, you know. Stop boasting.

Is Golden. The Golden Tyranitar's Avatar
    Sitting in an armchair in a quiet library in Driftveil City.
    Blog Entries

Default Re: English retailer states European Explorers of Sky release date: Games to be relea

Yeah,this site does have British people...

Blog Entries

Visit ashita's Youtube Channel

like me for example
    i would trust that release date more if it came from a retailer like Game than a Retailer like Argos
    i mean they seel everyhting including fridges and furniture for those outside the uk who dont know so they are not exactly gaming experts
    just depends where they got the info i guess

Originally Posted by MAGNEDETH View Post
    personally, ive never been raped, but i try to rape as many people on a daily basis as i can.
    my record is 47 people in one day, oh what a day...

oh the release date is fine.

And there are Europeans on this site, lol.
    I am Greek! I'm European x.x