Emerging Powers set and deck lists revealed: Set to include over a dozen English excl

Thread: Emerging Powers set and deck lists revealed: Set to include over a dozen English excl

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Emerging Powers set and deck lists revealed: Set to include over a dozen English excl

Emerging Powers set and deck lists revealed: Set to include over a dozen English exclusive cards

Various stores across the United States have been releasing Emerging Powers merchandise early. The expansion is officially set to release on Aug. 31, with the theme decks releasing on Aug. 17; however, with this early distribution, the set and deck lists have been revealed to the public. The set brings together many leftover cards from the Japanese Beginning Set, Black & White Collections, Battle Strength Decks, and many promotional cards, as well as providing over a dozen currently English exclusive cards.

Read more on Bulbanews

Who am I? Joshawott's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries
    Follow Joshawott On Twitter
    Follow Joshawott on Tumblr Visit Joshawott's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Emerging Powers set and deck lists revealed: Set to include over a dozen English

Aww the Scolipede deck doesn't have the awesome Gothitelle. However, as I predicted, the Krookodile deck contains Bianca - so I'll be getting that one.

LinkBacks (?)