Eevee edition Nintendo 3DS LL unveiled: Lottery held to determine who can purchase th

Like Tree5Likes
  • 5 Post By Aviator Zero

Thread: Eevee edition Nintendo 3DS LL unveiled: Lottery held to determine who can purchase th

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Eevee edition Nintendo 3DS LL unveiled: Lottery held to determine who can purchase th

Eevee edition Nintendo 3DS LL unveiled: Lottery held to determine who can purchase them

The Eevee edition Nintendo 3DS LL has been unveiled for Japan. A lottery is being held to determine who can purchase them.

Read more on Bulbanews

PotentiaSapientiaAudacia Aviator Zero's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Visit Aviator Zero's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Eevee edition Nintendo 3DS LL unveiled: Lottery held to determine who can purchas

This is so bizarre. A lottery determines a select few to be able to buy the prize essentially at full price. The only worse corruption of a lottery I can think of is... The Lottery
    Last edited by Aviator Zero; 15th May 2013 at 10:30 PM.
    G50, Zima, Bubble Frog and 2 others like this.

Blog Entries

Follow Bubble Frog on Tumblr

Default Re: Eevee edition Nintendo 3DS LL unveiled: Lottery held to determine who can purchas

Gotta admit, I really like that Eevee version.

Blog Entries
    Follow Kouzan On Twitter Add Kouzan on Google+
    Follow Kouzan on Tumblr Visit Kouzan's Youtube Channel

Eh, I'm not a fan of it the design's not really my thing. Now if they make one for the other Eveelutions, specifically Umbreon, I might be more excited.

A real monstrosity SnorlaxMonster's Avatar Bulbanews Board of editorsBulbapedia StaffArchives Advisor
    Blog Entries
    Follow SnorlaxMonster On Twitter
    Visit SnorlaxMonster's Youtube Channel

Why not just make a bunch of Eevee 3DS LLs and make more money? It's not like this is something like Google Glass that there's a reason to make them so limited. The only thing making them super-exclusive is going to do is increase their resale value, which makes Nintendo no profit at all.