EB Games to distribute Arceus starting this weekend: Distribution to commemorate airi

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: EB Games to distribute Arceus starting this weekend: Distribution to commemorate airi

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default EB Games to distribute Arceus in November: Distribution to commemorate airing of twel

EB Games to distribute Arceus in November: Distribution to commemorate airing of twelfth movie

Posters from EB Games stores in Australia have shown that certain stores will be giving out Arceus from Nov. 5-16. This distribution is to commemorate the twelfth Pokémon movie, which will air in Australia on Nov. 6 and 7 on Cartoon Network.

Read more on Bulbanews

Default Re: EB Games to distribute Arceus in November: Distribution to commemorate airing of

Quote Originally Posted by BulbaBot View Post
    EB Games to distribute Arceus in November: Distribution to commemorate airing of twelfth movie

Posters from EB Games stores in Australia have shown that certain stores will be giving out Arceus from Nov. 5-16. This distribution is to commemorate the twelfth Pokémon movie, which will air in Australia on Nov. 6 and 7 on Cartoon Network.

Read more on Bulbanews
    WOW i don't believe it.. is it b4 america? :D

Default Re: EB Games to distribute Arceus in November: Distribution to commemorate airing of

In EB Games?

I wouldn't be surprised if they tried to charge you just for linking up.

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default EB Games to distribute Arceus starting this weekend: Distribution to commemorate airi

EB Games to distribute Arceus starting this weekend: Distribution to commemorate airing of ...

Read more on Bulbanews

Default Re: EB Games to distribute Arceus starting this weekend: Distribution to commemorate

Oh yeah...
    does anyone know if it specific shops that will be distributing the Arcues?
    or is it every EB game store in Australia?

Default Re: EB Games to distribute Arceus starting this weekend: Distribution to commemorate

Quote Originally Posted by Dee View Post
    In EB Games?

I wouldn't be surprised if they tried to charge you just for linking up.
    true eb games are pirates!

Quote Originally Posted by metalleg View Post
    Oh yeah...
    does anyone know if it specific shops that will be distributing the Arcues?
    or is it every EB game store in Australia?
    I wish but I guess armidale or even tamworth would be lucky to. (though i bet no one will care about that sigh)
    isn't it like a big server? my bet is in only capitals :(

where do we find out??? cos i checked the website before aaaand didnt get too far.

Tomato Adventurer Emperor ServingSpoon's Avatar

It's also mentioned to be available at Kmart in their junk mail for the 5th-11th for the same time period as at EB.

Was there ever an in store Shaymin given away in Australia? If not, this strongly suggests that we won't be getting the movie Shaymin or Regigigas.

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor ServingSpoon View Post
    It's also mentioned to be available at Kmart in their junk mail for the 5th-11th for the same time period as at EB.

Was there ever an in store Shaymin given away in Australia? If not, this strongly suggests that we won't be getting the movie Shaymin or Regigigas.
    i know of we got it and darkrai via wifi for Pt

i think our toy r us got the secret key. i really want the regigigas. and a legit secret key sigh. no other one i know of...

Emperor ServingSpoon thats crazy awesome, though i work at K-mart and havent heard of it :P and i saw Haelbarde's post under the Arceus event thread where he said he only saw it instore soo i guess that answers my question :D

Blog Entries

I betcha HG/SS come out here first in English as well. Nintendo Australia is really picking up their game IMO.

Well, apart from the lack of a Wii price cut, but hey, I don't care, already got one.

I'd almost guarantee they won't. :P

But then, we *are* getting New Super Mario Bros. Wii first in the world, so I think that would fit quite well into the "stranger things have happened" side of the argument. That's also this month, though. Maybe they've just decided that November will be their little gift to their fans for once. :P

I remain of the opinion that these are merely oddities rather than signs of a trend. And considering how badly we've had it with Pokemon release dates this gen, getting HGSS before America would be the most peculiar of any of these things so far.

Blog Entries

Now if only Nintendo of America would just remember its responsible for North America and not just the United States of

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor ServingSpoon View Post
    I'd almost guarantee they won't. :P

But then, we *are* getting New Super Mario Bros. Wii first in the world, so I think that would fit quite well into the "stranger things have happened" side of the argument. That's also this month, though. Maybe they've just decided that November will be their little gift to their fans for once. :P

I remain of the opinion that these are merely oddities rather than signs of a trend. And considering how badly we've had it with Pokemon release dates this gen, getting HGSS before America would be the most peculiar of any of these things so far.
    ... but we got Gold/Silver before the US as well.

Hmmm... I didn't know that(I was doing the whole emulation thing back then)... But I wouldn't expect them to remember it, either. Eh. Either way, I definitely *hope* your prediction is right.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)