E3 conference reveals wealth of information: 3DS, Ranger 3 revealed - Page 2

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: E3 conference reveals wealth of information: 3DS, Ranger 3 revealed

Default Re: E3 conference reveals wealth of information: 3DS, Ranger 3 revealed

I want the black/blue 3DS so bad!!!!!!!!! Hopefully GameStop will do an XL trade in for 3DS deal.

Onduru ruragittan disukaa Garren's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Whoa.

Chocobo Racing for the 3DS. :0

I loved that game.

We're very concerned. Bittersweet's Avatar

Follow Bittersweet on Tumblr

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Totally excited for this. Am looking forward to its release and learning more about what it can do.
    I like the expanded net capabilities of the Black and White games.
    Random Wifi battles FTW!

My Gold Trainer Card (Pokémon X) :)

Follow Daxdiv On Twitter

I say Nintendo made out pretty well at this year's E3, with announcements like the new Zelda, Dragon Quest IX, Kirby Epic Yarn, Golden Sun, Donkey Kong Country Returns, Mario Sports Pack, Prof. Layton 3, Kid Icarus and of course the 3DS. This is how you do an E3 Show, showing off some good games, and a new console.

As for the news of Ranger 3 and PokePark, glad to see that they're coming over. A part of me is interested more in PokePark than Ranger 3. The only thing I was disappointed in was no English Acknowledgment of Black and White, would have been nice to know the English name of the starters at least. That and when are you bringing over the WiiWare Mystery Dungeon game?

ロケット団よ永遠 Dogasu's Avatar Retired Staff
    Blog Entries
    Follow Dogasu On Twitter

We already got English acknowledgment of Black & White via the official Pokemon website.

Glad to know that NoA is working on localizing the third Ranger game. It really is a fantastic game, and the sooner others get to play it, the better.
    Webmaster of Dogasu's Backpack. Last updated on April 14th, 2014

| My DVD Collection | My Video Game Collection |
    These lists were last updated on January 3rd, 2012

British Invasion $aturn¥oshi's Avatar Social Media Coordinator
    Blog Entries
    Follow $aturn¥oshi On Twitter Add $aturn¥oshi on Facebook Add $aturn¥oshi on Google+
    Follow $aturn¥oshi on Tumblr Visit $aturn¥oshi's Youtube Channel

I'm actually kinda psyched for the Goldeneye remake. That was THE game back on the N64.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by $aturn¥oshi View Post
    I'm actually kinda psyched for the Goldeneye remake. That was THE game back on the N64.
    Indeed. That, combined with the Starfox 64 3D remake pretty much accounts for all of my split-screen multiplayer gaming in the mid 90s.

Can't Talk - Playing BlindTyldak's Avatar
    South Dakota (there's actually PEOPLE here!)
    Blog Entries

Has anyone actually seen the 3D tech in person? I know the 3DS is supposed to be using a 3D very similar to a type currently in use on some Japanese cell phones, but I've never heard anything about how good it looks. The option to turn down the 3D to prevent eye strain doesn't make it sound like something you'd want to look at for too long . . . .
    BlindTyldak

Pokemom (Eat Your Veggies)

0002 6681 1777 Platinum / 0689 8624 4792 SoulSilver / 2150 7414 7631 White (Primary) / 0647 5081 9720 Black
    http://pastway.deviantart.com/ Soon with Pokemon!

Blog Entries

I cant wait :3 They revealed so much exciting stuff yesterday! Im probably going to have to get a job next year so I can afford it xD
    Im really excited about Pokepark, Ranger, Okamiden, Wii party and Final Fantasy :D
    What an amazing line up of new games coming out :D
    The end of this year and next is going to be awesome!
    Clicky?

Thanks ^-^

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

To sum this up in 1 word: sweet. The main things I'm looking forward to are the 3DS and the Pokemon Ranger: Guardian Signs (Pokemon Pinchers at least sounds better than Dim Sun).

Blog Entries

Damn, Nintendo's onto some fine stuff this year. I'm a bit disappointed that Retro's been shunted off to working on Donkey Kong, and the co-existence of the analog stick and the d-pad on the 3DS looks quite clunky and awkward, but otherwise I like what I'm seeing. Shame there wasn't a greater showing in terms of Pokémon, but it's not like there normally is one.

I am surprised nobody tried to kidnap the model with the 3DS.

Blog Entries

I like the red one.... it's as I would say, "pwettyfuls". The overall look of the 3DS is pretty cool, especially the little joystick on it... it'd definately make handheld racing games easier for me to play, as far as steering goes. I also really like how they give you the option of turning off the 3D effect, just in case it might get a little irritating to look at for certain games. I can't wait to see what games we'll be getting with this.
    "He just put on 300,000 pounds....I'm SO jealous." Raven, Teen Titans

Have you heard of the saying "opening a can of whoop-ass"? I did that once in a dream.... I opened an aluminum can labled "whoop-ass" on somebody, and they disintegrated.

My favorite Bulbagarden smiley:

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tf916 View Post
    I am surprised nobody tried to kidnap the model with the 3DS.
    I'm under the impression that the models were actually highly trained ninja assassins, why else would they send them into a crowd of rabid Nintendo fans with a 3DS?

I still can't think of how the 3D-thing would work/look like without 3D-glasses :l
    Soul Silver FC: 5113 5924 0915

Quote Originally Posted by Battaman View Post
    Poop is racist, it's brown! RACEISM! And pee is yellow!
    -My Toilet, the Racist.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)