E3 conference reveals wealth of information: 3DS, Ranger 3 revealed

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: E3 conference reveals wealth of information: 3DS, Ranger 3 revealed

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default E3 conference reveals wealth of information: 3DS, Ranger 3 revealed

E3 conference reveals wealth of information: 3DS, Ranger 3 revealed

Nintendo's recent E3 conference has revealed much new information for Pokémon fans, including the name of the latest Ranger title and more information about the Nintendo 3DS.

Read more on Bulbanews

Blog Entries

Default Re: E3 conference reveals wealth of information: 3DS, Ranger 3 revealed

I'm excited about the 3DS but how come we never got any news on the new games? I thought they were supposed to be doing something with pokemon black there.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

BW are for the DS, though. They've got a few more days. Gotta satiate the Zelda fans with their beloved OoT remake first.

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default E3 conference reveals wealth of information: 3DS, Ranger 3 information revealed

E3 conference reveals wealth of information: 3DS, Ranger 3 information revealed

Nintendo's recent E3 conference, held earlier today, has revealed much information to Pokémon fans, including the English name of the most recent Pokémon Ranger title and the first images of its upcoming console, the Nintendo 3DS.

Read more on Bulbanews

Blog Entries

Default Re: E3 conference reveals wealth of information: 3DS, Ranger 3 information revealed

I'm more excited for Paper Mario than anything. It's been way too long since a game like TTYD. (Super Paper Mario was a great game, but it didn't feel like as much a part of the series as Paper Mario and Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door)

Blog Entries
    Follow Turtle Tamer Kammy On Twitter Add Turtle Tamer Kammy on Google+
    Follow Turtle Tamer Kammy on Tumblr Follow Turtle Tamer Kammy on Flickr

Default Re: E3 conference reveals wealth of information: 3DS, Ranger 3 information revealed

I still woulda thought Black/White would be 3DS, but I guess not. I'm excited for the new Animal Crossing personally. The characters get PANTS!
    *this space for rent*

The Radical Dreamer Mostly Harmless's Avatar
    Blog Entries

What I want most from this console, besides the usual upgrade to power and interface, is an ability to connect to wireless internet that isn't severely outdated!
    If it doesn't massively boost the wi-fi security support, then I won't ever even consider buying it.
    Also, Kid Icarus looks pretty good for a handheld game. I may consider getting it, despite my boycott of all Nintendo franchises besides Pokemon.

EDIT:

"Wireless Communication:
    Can communicate in the 2.4 GHz band. Multiple Nintendo 3DS systems can connect via a local wireless connection to let users communicate or enjoy competitive game play. Systems also can connect to LAN access points to access the Internet and allow people to enjoy games with others. Will support IEEE 802.11 with enhanced security (WPA/WPA2). Nintendo 3DS hardware is designed so that even when not in use, it can automatically exchange data with other Nintendo 3DS systems or receive data via the Internet while in sleep mode."

HuzzzAAAAHHHHHHHHH~
    Last edited by Mostly Harmless; 15th June 2010 at 06:06 PM. Reason: THANK GOODNESS

RPs as Gold and Brock from Pokemon Adventures

Claimed Gengar, Pichu Little (Pichu Brothers) and Ruby's Celebi

Blog Entries

I'm excited for the release of Guardian Signs. Too bad an exact date was not given.
    Step into the Fairy circle

Blog Entries

The press package for Ranger 3 contains some truly massive, lossless images of character art and whatnot. Here's a JPG version of the cover art, with the english logo:

http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/5486/ntrpokemonrgs01illu01e3.jpg

Blog Entries

Still waiting for a price, 3DS or Twisted Metal on PS3
    "The military don't start wars. Politicians start wars."

- William Westmoreland

"The soldier above all others prays for peace, for it is the soldier who must suffer and bear the deepest wounds and scars of war."

-Douglas MacArthur

Inside a blue box that is bigger on the inside
    Blog Entries

I am still calling it Tracks of light.

Impossible Spell Card Scarlet Sky's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Hehehehe... OOT remake... I wonder what new look Ganon's Final Form is getting? :o Kirby's Epic Yarn is the least modest title there... It is indeed EPIC. But where is Paper Mario? Lemme take another look... Star Fox 64 remake will be awesome too. I do not like sounding like a fanboy however... o_o

Onduru ruragittan disukaa Garren's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Excited. 3DS looks great, I love Kirby, DK, and Paper Mario, etc. Glad to see Nintendo sticking to and reviving their iconic mascots. :)

Wish we saw Pikmin 3 though. I was looking for that. Oh well.

Blog Entries

OH YEAH THERE'S A PICHU WITH A GUITAR ON THE FRONT COVER OF THE POKEMON RANGER GAME! JUST BECAUSE OF THAT, I AM BUYING IT!
    -Gray [n.] Any achromatic color; any color with zero chroma, intermediate between white and black.-
    Assassins' Creed: Reborn, my newest RP

Onduru ruragittan disukaa Garren's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Just saw the Kid Icarus trailer. Glad they changed the voice from Brawl, lol. Game looks awesome, and I love the Underworld Remix.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)