Dutch V&D stores to distribute Reshiram and Zekrom: Various Pokémon celebrations in N

Thread: Dutch V&D stores to distribute Reshiram and Zekrom: Various Pokémon celebrations in N

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Dutch V&D stores to distribute Reshiram and Zekrom: Various Pokémon celebrations in N

Dutch V&D stores to distribute Reshiram and Zekrom: Various Pokémon celebrations in Netherlands

On Feb. 18, the Dutch store V&D will be distributing Reshiram to Pokémon White and Zekrom to Pokémon Black. In addition, for the month of February Disney XD will be dedicated to Pokémon, airing all Pokémon movies and the two Pokémon Mystery Dungeon specials.

Read more on Bulbanews

A real monstrosity SnorlaxMonster's Avatar Bulbanews Board of editorsBulbapedia StaffArchives Advisor
    Blog Entries
    Follow SnorlaxMonster On Twitter
    Visit SnorlaxMonster's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Dutch V&D stores to distribute Reshiram and Zekrom: Various Pokémon celebrations

If anyone speaks Dutch, it would be great if you could check over the article. I don't speak Dutch at all, so I had to rely on Google Translate. Nothing important should be wrong, the only thing I'm not really sure of is when I said stock will arrive on Feb. 22.

Just so Victoria, just so Mijzelffan's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Mijzelffan On Twitter
    Follow Mijzelffan on Tumblr

Default Re: Dutch V&D stores to distribute Reshiram and Zekrom: Various Pokémon celebrations

@SnorlaxMonster I only noticed one small mistake. In the article you said:

Furthermore, there are contests where Pokemon prizes can be won. For example, Pokémon Magazine is celebrating its 50th issue, and is holding a competition. From February 22, new, festive stock will appear in shops.
    While what the site is actually saying is that the newest (festive) issue of that magazine will be in stores on February 22nd.

Blog Entries

Ow yeah, now I can visit my sis an pick up a zekrom :D.
    Totally excited to do so.
    Gone

Blog Entries

I hope they do something like this in the US. Zekrom is literally the only Unova Pokemon I don't have. Well...not counting Keldeo, Genesect, and Meloetta, anyways.

Claims: , , Turboblaze, Fusion Flare ➝ icon/banner ★ pixiv

A real monstrosity SnorlaxMonster's Avatar Bulbanews Board of editorsBulbapedia StaffArchives Advisor
    Blog Entries
    Follow SnorlaxMonster On Twitter
    Visit SnorlaxMonster's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Mijzelffan View Post
    @SnorlaxMonster I only noticed one small mistake. In the article you said:

Furthermore, there are contests where Pokemon prizes can be won. For example, Pokémon Magazine is celebrating its 50th issue, and is holding a competition. From February 22, new, festive stock will appear in shops.
    While what the site is actually saying is that the newest (festive) issue of that magazine will be in stores on February 22nd.
    Fixed. That was the only line that I was uncertain of anyway. Thanks for your help.