Dub of 'Black Hero,' 'White Hero' to be released this December: English titles, relea

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Yoshi1001

Thread: Dub of 'Black Hero,' 'White Hero' to be released this December: English titles, relea

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default M14 dub to release this December: English titles, release dates revealed

Dub of 'Black Hero,' 'White Hero' to be released this December: English titles, release dates ...

Pokémon.com has revealed titles and a release period for the English dub of the fourteenth Pokémon movies.

Read more on Bulbanews
    Last edited by The dark lord trombonator; 16th September 2011 at 05:55 PM. Reason: updating url

Default Re: Dub of 'Black Hero,' 'White Hero' to be released this December: English titles, r

What is Cinedigm Digital Cinema? Otherwise, YAY!! The movies are gonna be in English soon!
    3DS Friend Code ~ 1762-2785-8494

Add me and give me yours!!

Blog Entries

Default Re: Dub of 'Black Hero,' 'White Hero' to be released this December: English titles, r

This should be interesting. Also, I wonder if the US will get the same distributions as Japan did (V-Generate Victini, LV100 Zekrom/Resham, Shiny Hydrogedon/Golurk). I hope so, since it would be awesome if we did. *crosses fingers*
    Best Game Characters of all Time: Ryu 3, Nina 3, Ryu 2, Nina 2, Rei, Ratchet, Talwyn, Princess Pride, Megaman.EXE, Elecman.EXE, Bass. EXE, Tails, Geo, Sonia, Pit

Best Anime Characters of all Time: Van, Fiona, Irvine, Cynthia, Yugi, Tea, Joey, Dark Magician Girl, Kuriboh, Yuma, Astral, Number 39: Utopia, May, Inuyasha, Miroku, Sango

I apply Felix's Law: "Smile, tomorrow could be worse."

I poke your snoot UnovaCastaway's Avatar
    Blog Entries

WOW!

1. This must be the fastest dub release in franchise history.

2. This is the second time in a year that they've shown a Pokemon movie in a US theater somewhere (and we thought they stopped doing that with the 5th movie in 2003).

I hope the theatrical distribution is widespread and frequent enough that weekend. Also, the posters are a little redundant with the word "Pokemon" aren't they?

Default Re: M14 dub to release this December: English titles, release dates revealed

I KNEW THEY WOULD PREMIERE THIS YEAR!!!!!!! :D
    Maybe it will be like the Mall Tour, Pokemon The Movie: White - Victini and Zekrom will premiere in theaters, then premiere on Cartoon Network, a week later or during the same weekend along with Pokemon The Movie: Black - Victini and Reshiram. The Events will probably be at Gamestop or Toys"R"US like usual. We would probably get V-Create Victini in November, to tie in with Noble Victories and the Movies, then the Reshiram and Zekrom Events in November or December, around the Movies premiere launch. :D
    #PokemonXY 3DS XLs launch September 27th! :D

Default Re: M14 dub to release this December: English titles, release dates revealed

It's getting a US theatrical release! Yes! I was hoping they'd do this so much!

Now to see if I can find out where it's showing. The website isn't being very helpful.

TPCi is sure being speedy with their dub of Black & White. We're now 114 days of time difference from Japan and the movie is coming sooner than we thought.

Blog Entries

Follow Egghatch on Tumblr Visit Egghatch's Youtube Channel

Oh my Arceus! That's awesome!
    I don't think I've ever had the opportunity to see a Pokémon movie in theaters, so I'm definitely going to watch it. I can't wait!
    Floop.

home is where the heart is and my heart is in both me home land and Australia. what is my home land? Lebanon you dope. couldn't you guess from the arabic name?
    Blog Entries

I can't wait to get i- damn I'm in australia!

wow, both movies are coming out, that is a surprise. I wonder which one will air on cartoon network, or if both, which first? lol

Here's what I think.
    Both Movies will be premiere early December. Only Pokemon The Movie: White - Victini and Zekrom was revealed to premiere in theaters. Pokemon The Movie: Black - Victini and Reshiram method of release was not yet revealed. So, the only thing that could possibly happen is for Pokemon The Movie: Black - Victini and Reshiram to premiere on Cartoon Network. Cartoon Network will probably show both Movies, hopefully around the same time Pokemon The Movie: White - Victini and Zekrom premieres in theathers. Noble Victories will be released on November 9, 2011, and that is about 3 weeks from December 3, 2011. So, we will probably get V-Create Victini sometime between the time Noble Victories comes out, and when Pokemon The Movie: White - Victini and Zekrom premieres in theaters.
    Then, the Reshiram and Zekrom Events around the time the Movies premiere, in November or December. :D
    Last edited by Teeboy; 17th September 2011 at 07:23 PM.
    #PokemonXY 3DS XLs launch September 27th! :D

home is where the heart is and my heart is in both me home land and Australia. what is my home land? Lebanon you dope. couldn't you guess from the arabic name?
    Blog Entries

MUST WATCH WHITE HERO!

Blog Entries

The names are quite ridiculous. The movies in theaters will help the already growing popularity of Pokémon, though...if we are really lucky the fad might even start again.And the waves of Moral Guardians too. Popular things are their main targets.
    Last edited by Moonlight Umbreon; 18th September 2011 at 02:11 PM. Reason: stupid wrong size...
    Originally said by Albert Einstein
    Only 2 things are infinite:the universe and human stupidity. Though I'm not sure about the first one.

Blog Entries

Well, in a worst-case scenario, I'll have to drive down somewhere around Chicago to see the movie. I actually did some research on Cinedigm and was able to find their website. They also sent this to me on their Twitter:

"keep in touch! we got lots more to information in the coming weeks!"
    Trainer Lisa likes this.