Distributions related to HeartGold, SoulSilver to begin end of January: Distributions

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Distributions related to HeartGold, SoulSilver to begin end of January: Distributions

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Distributions related to HeartGold, SoulSilver to begin end of January: Distributions

Distributions related to HeartGold, SoulSilver to begin end of January: Distributions end February

Shiny Pichu will be distributed in GameStop stores in the United States from Jan. 30 to Feb. 14 while the Pokéwalker area known as Event will be distributed in Japanese Pokémon Center stores from Jan. 29 to Feb. 28.

Read more on Bulbanews

learn it live it love it venusboi79's Avatar

Default Re: Distributions related to HeartGold, SoulSilver to begin end of January: Distribut

Not as exciting as a Celebi, but glad I'll be able to get NEP. Useless or not :).

PURPLE HERMIT! Chosen of Mana's Avatar Archives Staff
    Blog Entries
    Follow Chosen of Mana On Twitter

Default Re: Distributions related to HeartGold, SoulSilver to begin end of January: Distribut

I can't seem to find the link on Pokémon.com that tells us about Shiny Pichu. Maybe it was a leak?

Big claimin'
    Cresselia (Pokémon)
    Colette Brunel [Tales of Symphonia] and Yuri Lowell [Tales of Vesperia] (Video game characters)

Blog Entries

Its on there somewhere, I saw the article yesterday on the official website.

This is exciting though, even if NEP is useless, she sure is cute. PCP is kinda cute too.

Blog Entries

Well good. Another shiny to add to my collection. And I can't wait to get my hands on my own little Notchy. I wonder, can you reset enough to get NEP as a shiny? (I'm crazy enough to try it...)

Team Battle Maison
    Claimed: Golett ~ Iron Fist ~ Shadow Punch ~ Big Pearl ~ Light Clay.
    GPX+

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Chosen of Mana View Post
    I can't seem to find the link on Pokémon.com that tells us about Shiny Pichu. Maybe it was a leak?
    I think it was a leak too 'cause someone else on the forums said the he swore it was there and now the link doesn't work <_<

Anyways, I can't wait to get a Notched/Spikey Eared Pichu :3 She looks cute <D I just hope the Jirachi event will also be a Wi-Fi like the Japanese one -_-

You can always find me within the depths of IRC....
    All gifs made by me.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Silverwynde View Post
    Well good. Another shiny to add to my collection. And I can't wait to get my hands on my own little Notchy. I wonder, can you reset enough to get NEP as a shiny? (I'm crazy enough to try it...)
    It's an event related thing, I don't think so.
    this should be really obvious but, I really don't post here anymore. I pop in from time to time, but I really don't care.

Quote Originally Posted by Aiko Heiwa View Post
    Pokemon - The Only Series Who's Fandom Regards Differing Opinions As Trolling

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NyaChan View Post
    It's an event related thing, I don't think so.
    Hmmmmmmm, interesting. Maybe you can do it by RNG Abusing. I mean, if you want to catch a Regirock in Platinum you have to have the special Level 100 TRU Regigigas, right. I've seen a video on somebody catching it Shiny and he/she said they finally RNG Abused it....

You can always find me within the depths of IRC....
    All gifs made by me.

The Radical Dreamer Mostly Harmless's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Chosen of Mana View Post
    You can see the link to it here: http://www.pokemon.com/us/search/?search=Pichu

Just like you could yesterday, but you still can't actually get anywhere from it.
    So I'm curious where this is from also.
    I want to see it first hand!

RPs as Gold and Brock from Pokemon Adventures

Claimed Gengar, Pichu Little (Pichu Brothers) and Ruby's Celebi

That's good to hear.
    [ Rest in Peace, Takeshi Shudo ]

Awesome banner made by BlazaKing EX, thanks:)

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Google Cache.

Stop by Gamestop to receive a very special Pichu for a limited time!

There’s a very special Pichu heading to Pokémon Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum Versions! Head to your local Gamestop between January 30th and February 14th to pick up a Shiny Pichu! This Shiny Pichu is a Pokémon that is much deeper yellow in color than most Pichu. And it has bright red cheeks—much like its famous evolved form, Pikachu! Stay tuned for more information about how to receive this special Pichu.

The Shiny Pichu you'll get at the Gamestop distribution event isn't the end of the story. When you trade this Shiny, Pikachu-colored Pichu into your Pokémon HeartGold or SoulSilver Version game! Have your Shiny Pichu accompany you to Ilex Forest to meet another special Pichu—Spiky-eared Pichu, the one featured in the recent movie, Pokémon: Arceus and the Jewel of Life!

Remember: to catch this special Pichu, you'll need to have your own Nintendo DS system and Pokémon Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum Version game with you when you visit Gamestop between January 30th and February 14th!

The Radical Dreamer Mostly Harmless's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I wonder if I should try to find out whether this is in Canada also...

RPs as Gold and Brock from Pokemon Adventures

Claimed Gengar, Pichu Little (Pichu Brothers) and Ruby's Celebi

Blog Entries

I say WIN. About time they started using GS instead of TRU here in the States.

Quote Originally Posted by Mostly Harmless View Post
    I wonder if I should try to find out whether this is in Canada also...
    Same.
    Maybe EB games? Hopefully :(
    [ Rest in Peace, Takeshi Shudo ]

Awesome banner made by BlazaKing EX, thanks:)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Rellik View Post
    I say WIN. About time they started using GS instead of TRU here in the States.
    I wonder if it is the end of the TRU promotions. They did the Arceus at TRU. i hope that they stop it because TRU is a pain for me to get too and are harder and harder to find, and sometimes to work with as they are clueless to the promotions.
    Breeding since... forever. Always up for a trade!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast