Distribution of 'Nobunaga's Black Rayquaza' announced: Event begins March 17

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Distribution of 'Nobunaga's Black Rayquaza' announced: Event begins March 17

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Distribution of 'Nobunaga's Black Rayquaza' announced: Event begins March 17

Distribution of 'Nobunaga's Black Rayquaza' announced: Event begins March 17

To commemorate the release of Pokémon + Nobunaga's Ambition on March 17, a distribution of "Nobunaga's Black Rayquaza" will be held from March 17 to April 16.

Read more on Bulbanews

remember me jda95's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Follow jda95 on Tumblr

Default Re: Distribution of 'Nobunaga's Black Rayquaza' announced: Event begins March 17

Shiny Rayquaza is finally getting some much needed recognition. :P

Seriously though, when Nobunaga comes over here (I have my hopes up), we better get this as well.
    Leggo likes this.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Distribution of 'Nobunaga's Black Rayquaza' announced: Event begins March 17

Quote Originally Posted by jda95 View Post
    when Nobunaga comes over here (I have my hopes up),
    You do? The fact that only B2W2 have been announced internationally doesn't support that impression.

Blog Entries

Very pleased about the news of this event Rayquaza was a shiny that escaped my grasp, fortunately I've got my Japanese Black and SS if I could get it on that....but even if I can't 1 Shiny Rayquaza will be enough :)

Please Help Hatch My Team :) I do my best to repay the favor but im sorry if i miss you

User who Registered RedSapphire's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow RedSapphire On Twitter
    Visit RedSapphire's Youtube Channel

I can't wait for the merch ;w; <3 The prizes are cool but I'm hoping for plush~ Maybe we'll get a similar distribution further down the road.

remember me jda95's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Follow jda95 on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Silktree View Post
    when Nobunaga comes over here (I have my hopes up),
    You do? The fact that only B2W2 have been announced internationally doesn't support that impression.
    The announcement of BW2 was obviously just already decided to be international to build hype - main series games always come before spinoffs. May I remind you that Black and White were announced in English a month before Guardian Signs (which had been out for months), which still ended up with a fall 2010 release?

Goodbye friends, I'll miss you all <3
    Blog Entries

A shiny Rayquaza would be cool. Not getting my hopes up though in case they don't make the event available internationally.

Blog Entries

May I remind you that Black and White were announced in English a month before Guardian Signs (which had been out for months), which still ended up with a fall 2010 release?
    The difference is that Black and White weren't given a tentative release date, and ended up being released in 2011. We only have 6-8 months until the sequels' release, so that narrows down the window of opportunity for Nobunaga's Ambition to be localized. It is definitely still possible, but in that case they need to announce the game soon so that they can promote it for three months and move onto B2W2's promotion.

One of the main reasons for which I used to think that the game was likely to be localized is that I didn't expect any other game to be released this year outside Japan. That reason is gone now.

Blog Entries

Follow Setra on Tumblr Visit Setra's Youtube Channel

I WANT IT NOW. Get me a plane to Japan NOW. I'll get a copy of JP BW. Please?

Blog Entries

The article mentions it has a gender. I looked at the JP site. I don't see a gender.

EDIT: Oh, the OT is displayed as male. The context made me think it was the pokemon.
    Last edited by Dragon Char; 2nd March 2012 at 08:45 AM.
    Step into the Fairy circle

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

I don't know which is the better distribution: Nobunaga's Shiny Rayquaza or V-Create Rayquaza?

Wow-Shiny Black Rayquaza!! I wish it was the 17th already-This is definitely one of the coolest event giveaways IMO that they have done. Thank god this is a wi-fi giveaway-nothing more painful when they do a super giveaway and have to go to Japan for it(since I live in Florida). Shiny Hydreigon is the only other one theyve done for my Japanese game thats even come close. Yeah shiny Rayquaza! Woo Hoo!

*Pauses sring in Emerald* Maybe this will come to the US, but it seems to me like a lot of these events never make it out of Japan

Magical Girl Shiny Celebi's Avatar Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Shiny Celebi On Twitter
    Follow Shiny Celebi on Tumblr

Yay Shiny Rayquaza event :D Since I have japanese games I'll be able to hoard them. They really need to do alot of these shiny events, they're awesome.

Blog Entries

well I wish I lived in japan now, Rayquaza has one of the coolest shiny forms, I do hope that it and the game it's promoting come to the states

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast