Distribution of Generation III Pokémon set for March, April, May in Japan: ...

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree41Likes

Thread: Distribution of Generation III Pokémon set for March, April, May in Japan: ...

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Distribution of Generation III Pokémon set for March, April, May in Japan: ...

Distribution of Generation III Pokémon set for March, April, May in Japan: ...

Celebrating an anniversary of the Kyushu Shinkansen railway, a total of twelve Pokémon will be distributed for Pokémon Black and White from March to May as part of JR Kyushu's Super Strong Pokémon Present Campaign.

Read more on Bulbanews

I'm a Biotic God. FEAR ME sonic10158's Avatar

Default Re: Distribution of Generation III Pokémon set for March, April, May in Japan: ...

My Hopes for an Emerald remake have increased!

Top game series: Pokémon, Mass Effect, Mario, Sonic, Batman Arkham, Ace Combat, Forza, GTA, Sly Cooper, etc

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Distribution of Generation III Pokémon set for March, April, May in Japan: ...

But what about their movesets? They already talked about Extremespeed Pikachu's, which still won't do any good for him, so why not the movesets of Sceptile, Milotic, etc.?

Blog Entries

Follow Setra on Tumblr Visit Setra's Youtube Channel

It seem every time that something points to RSEmakes, there's always a reason why it's not.

VGC Player The Knights of Wario Land's Avatar
    Blog Entries

...and Black and White 2 are coming out instead.

Bad timing much?
    Setra and Jaden like this.
    Black 2 FC: 2151-5959-1760

Wanna delve into the deep world of the Pokemon VGCs? Then head on over to user-run NuggetBridge for all of your needs!

Blog Entries

So confused... So they are showing off Gen III pokemon... when a Unova game is revelaed? Maybe Hoenn will be in B2/W2?
    Black: 4727-9836-9051
    White: 3396-7767-9032
    Platinum: 0003-5833-1618
    Soul Silver: 3138-3094-2458

追放されたバカ

Quote Originally Posted by Articwolf10 View Post
    So confused... So they are showing off Gen III pokemon... when a Unova game is revelaed? Maybe Hoenn will be in B2/W2?
    Either in BW2, negating the need for remakes, or as actual remakes allowing Kanto to be visited in BW2 (my preferred scenario). This is just one more hint pointing towards some form of return to Hoenn.

Much like the red and blue in the logos of BW2, they dress it as something else, eg the logos were made to look like Kyurem's Ice, and now they're using this excuse of "oh its because we really love this train station" (which also happens to be where Hoenn is based by the way)

I remember there being a massive wall of hints on a page of Bulbapedia called something like GS remakes, it was huge, and there were still individuals who argued against every point and claimed that "GS remakes aren't necessary, no that's not a hint to this it's that. you cant base it off just FRLG once is not a pattern etc"

People don't seem to know what a hint or a clue is, hints and clues are hidden, made unnoticeable or to look like something else. Some people can't work things out for themselves and have to have it told to them before they will finally believe it. It's funny how you don't really hear from all the GS remake deniers anymore. Give it a year or so, and I don't think we will see many of those doubting Hoenn's return saying its not happening, or if they do stick around, they will remain mute on the subject.

Blog Entries

Follow Setra on Tumblr Visit Setra's Youtube Channel

But the article kinda says other wise. I dunno. Only time will tell.

Blog Entries

To me, this significantly increases the chances of returning to Houen. There are so many reasons why an R/S remake wouldn't work from the start: Gen III Pokemon Sugimori artwork is already in Sugimori's 'new style'; Gen V takes place about 14 years after Gen I/III; Groudon's overworld drought in Ruby wouldn't work during the night... (admittedly not a problem if they're to remake Emerald instead, but the other problems still remain) The fact that they are distributing Houen Pokemon for the anniversary of a Kyushu train isn't so surprising, but the fact that they're distributing such heavy stuff--the starter Pokemon, Groudon, and Kyogre--pretty much cements R/S remakes' chances as next to zero and Houen in BW2's chances as now being significantly high.
    Setra likes this.

Magical Girl Shiny Celebi's Avatar Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Shiny Celebi On Twitter
    Follow Shiny Celebi on Tumblr

The article says that they are being distriuted because Hoenn is based on Kyushu. I dont think it has anything do do with a Hoenn remake and I dont think its related to B2/W2 in any way.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny Celebi View Post
    The article says that they are being distriuted because Hoenn is based on Kyushu. I dont think it has anything do do with a Hoenn remake and I dont think its related to B2/W2 in any way.
    But why the starters and the Weather Trio? The last time this happened HG/SS was released... either R/S remakess are the next games or Hoenn will apear in B2/W2... and @ArginX why do you spell it Huoen?

Blog Entries

But why the starters and the Weather Trio? The last time this happened HG/SS was released... either R/S remakess are the next games or Hoenn will apear in B2/W2... and @ArginX why do you spell it Huoen?
    I'm a bit of a purist and thus tend to use the Japanese names more often than the English ones. And Shiny Celebi, what Articwolf said. Of course Houen is based off of Kyushu, but this is heavily distributing the very mascots of the game, not to mention the fact that the whole promotion conveniently starts this month and ends the month before BW2 are released. I don't see how there's any doubt.
    Last edited by ArginX; 27th February 2012 at 10:44 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ArginX View Post
    I'm a bit of a purist and thus tend to use the Japanese names more often than the English ones. And Shiny Celebi, what Articwolf said. Of course Houen is based off of Kyushu, but this is heavily distributing the very mascots of the game, not to mention the fact that the whole promotion conveniently starts this month and ends the month before BW2 are released. I don't see how there's any doubt.
    Houen just doesn't look right... at least to me... it's jsut seem to flow as well as Hoenn...

Maybe it does mean something or either we're looking too much into things. Personally I want Hoenn to have it's own remakes not simply be added to B2W2...
    Also this event isn't likely to come to the US as it's celebrating a Japanese event similar to the Dragon new year event...

Maybe it does mean something or either we're looking too much into things. Personally I want Hoenn to have it's own remakes not simply be added to B2W2...
    Also this event isn't likely to come to the US as it's celebrating a Japanese event similar to the Dragon new year event...

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast