Distribution dates for English Regigigas revealed: Distributions end in September - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Distribution dates for English Regigigas revealed: Distributions end in September

Default Re: Distribution dates for English Regigigas revealed: Distributions end in September

Quote Originally Posted by AeitZean View Post
    i'm going to try and make estbourne air show, it sounds good. pain in the ass having to travel two hours by car out of london just for my closest event.

the 'airbourne' site doesnt even mention the presence of nintendo, is this legit?

if so what the heck are ninty doing, they need to be on the site to advertise, and let us know where to look within the show. seems a bit amature really
    I went to the Nintendo All Stars event in Guildford's music festival a number of years ago and got to play XD and Zelda TP prior to their releases (in Zelda's case, quite some time as it would turn out thanks to the delay for the Wii). However, if you hadn't known previously that it was gonna be there, you'd never have known.

But if Ninty says they'll be there, they'll be there.

Unfortunately, the cost of entering these things just for the Ninty events isn't really worth it. Even with Nintendo All Stars - which was a fairly decently big event - the £30 ticket cost was pretty OTT considering we never bothered with the actual music all that much while we were there.

Default Re: Distribution dates for English Regigigas revealed: Distributions end in September

GOD DAMN IT Australia doesn't get crap >:( and the secret key event was over 6 hours away from where I live, GOD DAMN IT

This really sucks, air shows!? That's worse than the Darkrai event.
    I guess because it's already available in-game they don't care too much this time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Oak View Post
    I'll probably attempt to make the Liverpool one - but I'm really hoping they'll redistribute this properly later in the year. God knows it's going to be this time next year at the earliest before we get either Arceus or the shiny Pichu anyway.
    I assuming you're a fellow mancunian
    from that Pokecharms tournament in the Arndale?

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Oak View Post
    I went to the Nintendo All Stars event in Guildford's music festival a number of years ago and got to play XD and Zelda TP prior to their releases (in Zelda's case, quite some time as it would turn out thanks to the delay for the Wii). However, if you hadn't known previously that it was gonna be there, you'd never have known.

But if Ninty says they'll be there, they'll be there.

Unfortunately, the cost of entering these things just for the Ninty events isn't really worth it. Even with Nintendo All Stars - which was a fairly decently big event - the £30 ticket cost was pretty OTT considering we never bothered with the actual music all that much while we were there.
    i must admit the free entrance to eastbourne airshow and the other stuff thats going on there is very tempting.

good to know that ninty have done the 'not advertised on the event site but turned up anyway' thing before

Quote Originally Posted by empoleon dynamite View Post
    This really sucks, air shows!? That's worse than the Darkrai event.
    I guess because it's already available in-game they don't care too much this time.
    I assuming you're a fellow mancunian
    from that Pokecharms tournament in the Arndale?
    Actually, I'm from Belfast, Northern Ireland, but currently live in Leeds.

I am living in Poole at the moment so should be able to get to the Weymouth one quite easily. I missed the last event so want to make the effort to get this one.
    :)
    White - 1506 5966 8438
    Black - 0389 4542 8142

Europe Still Does Not Got It!Wow!:)

I am dying to get Regigigas, but have no idea how to get it through the event, any help ? I stay in Glasgow if that helps.

I ended up going to the Bristol one in the end. I couldn't make the Weymouth one. It was fun. Didn't stay long but I got my Regigigas and had a quick game on Battle Revolution. (I also had a photo with Pikachu! Must have been hot in there, it was boiling that day!)
    White - 1506 5966 8438
    Black - 0389 4542 8142

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12