Distribution dates for English Regigigas revealed: Distributions end in September

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Distribution dates for English Regigigas revealed: Distributions end in September

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Distribution dates for English Regigigas revealed: Distributions end in September

Distribution dates for English Regigigas revealed: Distributions end in September

The distributions dates in the United Kingdom for the event-only Regigigas was recently revealed the Nintendo of Europe. The distribution will go on from the end of July to the beginning of September.

Read more on Bulbanews

Blog Entries
    Follow Magmaster12 On Twitter
    Visit Magmaster12's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Distribution dates for English Regigigas revealed: Distributions end in September

Lol all the events are just random places, do they even have toys r us in Europe.

Default Re: Distribution dates for English Regigigas revealed: Distributions end in September

Quote Originally Posted by Magmaster12 View Post
    Lol all the events are just random places, do they even have toys r us in Europe.
    Yeah they do, and usually the events are there or in the GAME stores but guess not this time
    I own Serebii.net and Serebii Forums, naturally.

Serebii's signature, now un-censored.

Blog Entries

in holland they have a pokemonday at a park
    it cost 20 euro to get in there date 29-30 aug 2009
    http://www.pokemonday.nl/

it actually makes me sad that it has too cost money :(

Blog Entries
    Follow Magmaster12 On Twitter
    Visit Magmaster12's Youtube Channel

I mean really air shows, ballon festevals and a river festival!? It's just random events I think the shopping centers make more sence I just wonder if they even have any game stores.

Blog Entries

regi gigas yey!

:7up: my reaction to this news and while i do have to say that some of the places are a bit random i'm going to one that akes sense... the one at liverpool one the reason this makes sensse is beacuse there is a whle lotta game stores there

Well that's just great.
    Nearest place is Liverpool, and that's in the next town over.

Bah. Why couldn't it just happen at Toys 'R' Us or GAME?
    Diryn.

The sun? Thats the hottest place on earth!

ok so Northern Ireland is screwed, do we ever get an event regigigas?

Thanks Felly for banner

^That was close to me. Interesting

^
    Exactly why Wi-Fi is easier.
    And they could think of something for people that do not have Wi-Fi.
    Diryn.

and what about poor old pieman? i live in the southeast, as do many pokemon fans and like those i am pretty ticked off that there isnt a distrubution anywhere near us. I'm not paying an extortionate train fare to get a pokemon which could easily be distributed in london.

I've bought every main pokemon game to date and this is how they repay me?

After such a good show with the Shaymin event, I can't believe this one. It's almost as if Nintendo are determined to screw us as much as possible.

I'll probably attempt to make the Liverpool one - but I'm really hoping they'll redistribute this properly later in the year. God knows it's going to be this time next year at the earliest before we get either Arceus or the shiny Pichu anyway.

Good Old Pokemon Days. CLASSIFIED's Avatar
    The Distortion World, In the Fall the weather is pretty nice here.
    Blog Entries

Why can't they just hold the events all areas at once? It would make things so much easier than creating this big bundled mess where no one knows whats going on.
    Last edited by CLASSIFIED; 22nd July 2009 at 01:22 PM. Reason: Font Correction.

Photo ALL of the Pokemon TPJerematic's Avatar
    Follow TPJerematic On Twitter

AWESOME

The eastbourne airshow AND pokemon events

sweet

i'm going to try and make estbourne air show, it sounds good. pain in the ass having to travel two hours by car out of london just for my closest event.

the 'airbourne' site doesnt even mention the presence of nintendo, is this legit?

if so what the heck are ninty doing, they need to be on the site to advertise, and let us know where to look within the show. seems a bit amature really

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast