Diancie and Darkrai to be distributed in Taiwan: Darkrai to be available to those who

Thread: Diancie and Darkrai to be distributed in Taiwan: Darkrai to be available to those who

Default Diancie and Darkrai to be distributed in Taiwan: Darkrai to be available to those who

Diancie and Darkrai to be distributed in Taiwan: Darkrai to be available to those who pre-order ...

To celebrate the premiere of the seventeenth movie in Taiwan, Mighty Media has announced details on the Diancie and Darkrai event distribution.

Read more on Bulbanews

Reversal! Reversal! BlackOsprey's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Diancie and Darkrai to be distributed in Taiwan: Darkrai to be available to those

Gah. I can accept Japan getting all these good events, but now Taiwan? Why can't the western world get any events other than speedy fire chickens and butterflies? .-.
    3DS Friend Code: 3136-7234-1327
    Y: Black
    Alpha Sapphire: Marik

Claimer of the Keyblade, the Wabbajack, Skill Link, Phoenix Down, Lucina, the Silver Bow, and Roxas.
    Can you ever have too many claims? ...Nah, of course not.

Elite Bulbapedian SnorlaxMonster's Avatar Bulbanews Deputy Editor-in-Chief
    Blog Entries
    Follow SnorlaxMonster On Twitter
    Visit SnorlaxMonster's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Diancie and Darkrai to be distributed in Taiwan: Darkrai to be available to those

Quote Originally Posted by BlackOsprey View Post
    Gah. I can accept Japan getting all these good events, but now Taiwan? Why can't the western world get any events other than speedy fire chickens and butterflies? .-.
    Keep in mind that this is to accompany the movie. We already know the United States will be getting Diancie at GameStop in fall. Chances are it will coincide with the release of the movie. (Darkrai might also be distributed, or it might not. Since it looks like it's going straight to DVD, it could be a serial code in the DVDs.)

Pokémon Truth Tea Pourer BlackButterfree's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow BlackButterfree On Twitter Add BlackButterfree on Facebook Add BlackButterfree on MySpace
    Follow BlackButterfree on Tumblr Visit BlackButterfree's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by SnorlaxMonster View Post
    Keep in mind that this is to accompany the movie. We already know the United States will be getting Diancie at GameStop in fall. Chances are it will coincide with the release of the movie. (Darkrai might also be distributed, or it might not. Since it looks like it's going straight to DVD, it could be a serial code in the DVDs.)
    But why is Darkrai getting distributed? Is it also in the movie? 'Cause I would hope I didn't miss out on such an important detail.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BlackButterfree View Post
    But why is Darkrai getting distributed? Is it also in the movie? 'Cause I would hope I didn't miss out on such an important detail.
    Darkrai is in the Pikachu short that accompanies the movie, Pikachu, What's This Key For?. It won a poll that was held to determine the Mythical Pokemon to be distributed.

I really hope the Darkrai event comes to the states.
    Proud Sonic and Pokemon fan!

Deviantart: JohnSLPaul

2ds FC: 1478-4291-7605
    Friend Safari Type: Fairy

Reversal! Reversal! BlackOsprey's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Darn it. All the Gamestops I live near are closing. Even the ones at the mall are being replaced by clothes stores.
    I hope Darkrai can be distributed via wifi. Why can't they make events obtainable by wifi anyways, like they do for aforementioned fire chickens and butterflies?
    3DS Friend Code: 3136-7234-1327
    Y: Black
    Alpha Sapphire: Marik

Claimer of the Keyblade, the Wabbajack, Skill Link, Phoenix Down, Lucina, the Silver Bow, and Roxas.
    Can you ever have too many claims? ...Nah, of course not.

Blog Entries

Darn it. All the Gamestops I live near are closing. Even the ones at the mall are being replaced by clothes stores.
    I hope Darkrai can be distributed via wifi. Why can't they make events obtainable by wifi anyways, like they do for aforementioned fire chickens and butterflies?
    Because when they hold them in a store, you're more likely to buy something.

Pokémon Truth Tea Pourer BlackButterfree's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow BlackButterfree On Twitter Add BlackButterfree on Facebook Add BlackButterfree on MySpace
    Follow BlackButterfree on Tumblr Visit BlackButterfree's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by BlackButterfree View Post
    Darkrai is in the Pikachu short that accompanies the movie, Pikachu, What's This Key For?. It won a poll that was held to determine the Mythical Pokemon to be distributed.
    OH! Thank you! And that picture is terrifying. O.o